Happy Birthday to 405HP

P51tj

<---Post #600 (finally :huh ) says: :happybday:party:happybday

:D Have a great B-day Jay! And enjoy that SWEET new 'vette! :clap

Eddie, Mike, now you too! You guys and your 'birthday-corvettes', ....I got a set of headers for mine and thought I was livin' high on the hog! :lol

<---Post #600 (finally :huh ) says: :happybday:party:happybday

:D Have a great B-day Jay! And enjoy that SWEET new 'vette! :clap

Eddie, Mike, now you too! You guys and your 'birthday-corvettes', ....I got a set of headers for mine and thought I was livin' high on the hog! :lol

:D After you get to that golden age, you get to start all over again as a kid, and buy fun stuff and not feel guilty about it. :D

Happy Birthday Jay. :party:happybday:party

Thanks guys, but could somebody send me sun so I can drive today?

Jay

Jay that is so funnuy... I am walking around waiting for that sun also.... Don't want to get her dirty. Are we practical or what? :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

:party HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY! :party

I am totally diggin your b-day present too! lol. I know what you mean about wanting to drive it. Looks like I am stuck driving the Nitro all weekend too! DARN IT! lol.

Have a great b-day and if you aren't doing anything tomorrow afternoon, you and Diane should come up to Hooters with some of the other ACE folks to celebrate my b-day too. We could make it a two for one! lol.

Have a great evening. I will be sure to wish for sun for us when I blow out the candles!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Had a GREAt great time with you all at Hooters! Jay, your car is BEEEUUUUTTTTIIIIIIFULLL! Looks good on you too! Sorry it got SNOWED on tonight! lol. Can you all believe that craziness?

AWesome!

Sorry we missed the fun but the I didn't feel like going out in the crappy weather. So we stayed home and watched videos...........

Happy Birthday!!!!

Andrew