Prayers For Mrs. Grape

Grape Ape

Hey y'all. Just wanted to get some prayers going for Darci, Mrs. Grape. She will be having knee replacement surgery on the 24th, but while we were getting the testing done in preparation for that, they found some cancer in her right lung. We have testing scheduled for that now as well but she will be needing as many prayers as she can get for now. We think it was caught soon enough so it didn't spread anywhere else yet, but we won't know that for sure until the scan can be done which is scheduled for the 20th. Had some plans to do some traveling this year but that will be put on hold too until she can get better. Anyway, thought you all might like to know and send prayers if you can or want to. Take care my fellow ACE bro's & sis's.

Oh wow! I lost my step dad to lung cancer last year. Hopefully all turns out well. Prayers for you both.

Food Love GIF by The Seed of Life Foundation

• Like 1

Amazing stuff they do now, Nebraska is a good place to be to be treated, between UNO med center and/or Lincoln Bryan, she'll be in good hands.  Keep us posted

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Prayers are with you. They really have a good curate on that now when caught early, keep the faith.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. Really appreciate the well wishes and prayers. Day at a time. I'll let you all know how things are going when I find anything out. Freezing rain here today so not going anywhere or doing anything. 

SRT8/ vette

Sending lots of Prayers, Hugs and love your way.

I know a lot of great outcomes from this, same type of scenario! 

Praying!

Cancer Sucks !!!

We’ll tip one back for you two to have better days ahead  

Stay strong and keep smiling. 

Got some good news the other day. The scan revealed that it hasn't spread past the lungs or lymph nodes, which means we caught it early I hope. They also said there's a slim chance that it might not be cancer. Very slim chance, but a chance non the less. Had the biopsy yesterday and we won't know anything on that until mid-week next week. Prayers are working so keep'em coming. Have a great weekend y'all. 

• Upvote 1

That is somewhat good news. Hopefully, the biopsy results will be more promising.

On 3/24/2023 at 10:06 AM, Grape Ape said:

Got some good news the other day. The scan revealed that it hasn't spread past the lungs or lymph nodes, which means we caught it early I hope. They also said there's a slim chance that it might not be cancer. Very slim chance, but a chance non the less. Had the biopsy yesterday and we won't know anything on that until mid-week next week. Prayers are working so keep'em coming. Have a great weekend y'all. 

That is good news Mark.  Prayers for you both and hoping for the best.

Another update. Got word the biopsy for the lymph nodes came back benign, so that's great news. Unfortunately they didn't or couldn't get a decent sample of the spot they're most concerned with. So we are waiting for word on when they want to get another one. This one will be done surgically unfortunately because they said they can't get to it any other way. Hopefully that will happen next week. It will either be here in Fremont or in Omaha, whichever place has the soonest opening. I will update you all when we find out anything else. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes, greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend, y'all. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1