Happy Birthday to XLR8TNC5

P51tj

Was looking forward to seeing the birthday girl @1400. :D Somehow I got talking into taking the grandkids to the movies at 1600. So have one for me.

Well now I can make it I think.. Hell the movies are today and not tomorrow. I will try to be there with my quiet car, soon to be heard. :D :party

so we still on for hooters to day at 2 ish?

If you're going to keep on your conditioning plan you'd better chase a couple of those waitress around the restaurant a couple times before you sit down. :lol

Went to the birthday bash, got to see Jay's pretty new ride. It even smells like it is new. Sweet Ride Jay and Dianne. Had a good time, with some good people. Don't ever try to match the birthday girl eating crab legs cause I think you might loose. :D :devil . Learnt some stuff about my car even, and then the snow came down. Now that got ever one really excited at hooters. Then Chicago won, what could be better. :thumbs Chad and Mark told some great stories. Happy Birthday Tanya. :party I took my cam but forgot to take pictures.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Oh yeah, it was a great time. thank you Jay, Diane, Chad, Mike, and Mark for a great b-day dindin at Hooters (One of my all time favorite places of course!)

WE MISSED YOU KEN AND STEVE!!!!!!!!!!

And just so you know, the crab legs only look like a lot! lol. But if you took all the meat out of the 4 little clusters that you get, you would see that it is only like 2 cups of meat! lol. Not a whole lot. lol.

And yes, I had been craing crablegs for like three days so I didn't share them! lol. But I was willing to share my wings and I did buy us all Peanut Butter pie!!!! lol....

Loved every minute with you all! Thanks again. And Happy B-day to Jay as well. I can't believe it snowed on us all! lol.

Tanya, we had a great time too. Jay got a lot of good tips from the guys. It was a lot of fun. Have a great week and see you at the next event.

And Mike, because of you...Jay's going to get Bluetooth!

Tanya, we had a great time too. Jay got a lot of good tips from the guys. It was a lot of fun. Have a great week and see you at the next event.

And Mike, because of you...Jay's going to get Bluetooth!

LOL ok now we are even.

Guest UVETTYA

Sorry I didn't make it Tanya. :toetap I planned on going to Speedworld and then to Hooters after that, but I got rained out and my plans for the entire day changed. Glad you had a good time. :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5
Sorry I didn't make it Tanya. :toetap I planned on going to Speedworld and then to Hooters after that, but I got rained out and my plans for the entire day changed. Glad you had a good time. :thumbs

Holy crap, that is the lamest excuse I ever heard! lol. Ill give you this one free pass, next time, I kick your ass! lol......

Guest UVETTYA

Holy crap, that is the lamest excuse I ever heard! lol. Ill give you this one free pass, next time, I kick your ass! lol......

Well gee, thanks for being so understanding! :lol

Hey Ken... Pssssst. I wouldn't say anything for awhile if I were you. Better just let this one lie... :leaving