Take a trip to Laughlin, and help the ACE Forum. . .

Chameleon

Hey there ACEholes. . . :howdy

As you all know, there are no dues to be an ACE member. :cool

What some of you may not know, is that this Forum costs about $700 per year to operate.  :(  That's for software and URL licenses.  Your Admins still all work for free. :ack:

I have just been gifted with 10 certificates that are each good for 2 nights at the Aquarius in Laughlin.  

The certificates are valid through January 31st, excluding December 29th through January 1st.

The motivation of the person giving the certificates is to financially help ACE.

So, if you enjoy Laughlin, here is a chance to go there for a reduced cost, and financially help out the ACE Forum at the same time.

Certificates available first come, first serve, for whatever donation you feel is appropriate.

I will deliver anywhere in the metro Phoenix area.

Post up here if you want one (or two, or). . .:P

Thanks in advance! :ACE:

Aquarius.thumb.jpg.e6df9b7a307c8694f727815ed34e788c.jpg

Bump.

Who’s going to Laughlin? 8 left.

I’m heading over the 2nd or 3rd week in January.  Probably during the week (The last week is auction week in town here.)

12 hours ago, JohnU said:

Bump.

Who’s going to Laughlin? 8 left.

I’m heading over the 2nd or 3rd week in January.  Probably during the week (The last week is auction week in town here.)

Shout out to John who picked up two certificates and contributed to keeping this place running! :ACE:

Nice idea John!  Who wants to do this????  :driving: