Speedworld Sunday 1/21/07

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

My tranny brace went in today so I'm ready to rock. I'm going to Speedworld this coming Sunday and get into the 11's.

Or be damned... :devil

Everyone come on out, let's make it a party. :thumbs

Steve

Would love too but...

1. Need my new MAF fisrt (on order) :bang

2. Then need a tune :thumbs

3. NFC and AFC championship games are on :drinkers

But have fun and hope it dries up so you can go :thumbs and hit those 11s. :devil

Guest UVETTYA
Steve:

What time are you going? We have morning stuff but could be there around 12:00-12:30.

Jay

Heh heh. Wanna try out that horse power, eh? :devil

I'm meeting Dean at the QT just East of 115th Ave and Bell Rd around 8:30, in case anyone else wants to convoy there with us. Gates open at 9.

It's club day at Speedworld and we can get our own lane if we have enough cars. :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
Would love too but...

1. Need my new MAF fisrt (on order) :bang

2. Then need a tune :thumbs

3. NFC and AFC championship games are on :drinkers

But have fun and hope it dries up so you can go :thumbs and hit those 11s. :devil

Tanks! :thumbs I plan on having a blast!

Get your problems taken care of and come on out and play next time. :yesnod

Guest UVETTYA
Gonna need an ice scraper.

It's prolly going to be chilly. Lows in the upper 30's, partly cloudy, windy and only about 56 for a high tomorrow. But I won't even notice how cold it is when I'm rowing through the gears. :D

Guest UVETTYA
Be sure and turn that heater off before you launch. :devil Hope you make your goal. :thumbs

Remembering to turn traction control off is the most important thing to remember, otherwise you kill the engine on the burnout and look like an idiot. :cone

Don't ask how I know this. :leaving

Guest UVETTYA

Well, horse pucky!

Hey Dean, I hope you're not sitting at the QT waiting for me because I'm not there. I've been waiting for a month to get this car to the track and now that the cam, clutch, differential and brace are in and everything's broken in and the day has finally arrived and I can FINALLY take it to the track and... it's RAINING! :cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss

Well, horse pucky!

Hey Dean, I hope you're not sitting at the QT waiting for me because I'm not there. I've been waiting for a month to get this car to the track and now that the cam, clutch, differential and brace are in and everything's broken in and the day has finally arrived and I can FINALLY take it to the track and... it's RAINING! :cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss:cuss

6:30 a.m.: Wake up to non-frozen pipes, dance jig.

6:35 to 8:20 a.m.: Drink coffee

8:20: Grab travel mug of coffee and the helmet off the bike, head to QT....it is starting to sprinkle. :huh

8:31 a.m.: Arrive at QT. Raining full on now.

8:31 to 8:50 a.m.: drink coffee and get rained on. :toetap

8:50: Coffee is gone, raining, and no Steve. Gotta pee. Fcuk this shi'ite. Maybe I can get home in time for Sunday NFL Countdown.... :leaving

9:01 a.m.: Get home, pee. Brew more coffee. Login and figure out how to flame Steve. :devil

:lol:lol:lol

Just as well, Steve-a-reno. As a Bears fan, I should be home on the couch anyway! GO BEARS!!! :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
Another reason we should all exchange cellphone numbers :leaving

Hey Eddie.... :lol:lol:lol We HAVE each other's numbers!!! :lol:lol:lol

Couple-O' dumashes, eh? har har har

Sorry Dean, I didn't think anyone actually drove their Corvette in the rain. :toetap I was at the QT until 8:31 but as soon as it started spitting rain I caved and bolted for the garage. I figured you would do the same. I must have left just as you were arriving. :huh

They're saying it might clear up later today but it's prolly not going to happen.

It needed a wash anyway! :lol

And that's what you get for thinkin' :crazy

Oh, I'm sure it'll be a glorious day ....in two hours....but aren't you heading to Hooters? Priorities. :D

Steve, sorry you didn't get to burn in the new mods a little better. I thought about you yesterday when it looked like it might clear up...there's always next time, right?

M~

Sorry guys. I was looking for good times on the board. Steve I know how bad you want to nail this down the track.... All good things in life take some time. A wise man said that, ME. Better luck next time. :D :D :D Dean nice time line, you gotta love it. :thumbs