Looking for a C3

aenigma

29 minutes ago, JohnU said:

Need a grocery getter?

Lol no. Lonnies switching his c6 for a c3. 

31 minutes ago, old yeller said:

Gateway Classic Cars has quite a few on their website nationwide.

I was there Thursday…….. hard pass! 😶

5 hours ago, aenigma said:

Lol no. Lonnies switching his c6 for a c3. 

That makes sense to have a common pile of spares to draw from!

11 hours ago, JohnU said:

That makes sense to have a common pile of spares to draw from!

😂😂 and boy are there a lot of spares of everything in the garage. 

12 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

Did Charlie sell his yet?

That I don’t know. 

12 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

Did Charlie sell his yet?

yes, I was told about his. We started looking a couple months after. Bummer because that would’ve been perfect. 

16 minutes ago, Marsha said:

Ron forwarded your post to me - interested in 1982 gold t-top?

1982 corvette.jpeg

I believe Lonnie is only looking for chrome bumper C3s. However, I am also looking for a C3 and willing to consider a 1982.

If you can send me a PM with some information about your car, that would be great. I am out of pocket for the next few days, but I could connect with you after Thanksgiving if it sounds as though it might meet my criteria and you still have the car. Thx.

41 minutes ago, Marsha said:

Ron forwarded your post to me - interested in 1982 gold t-top?

1982 corvette.jpeg

that doesn’t fit the parameters I posted. Thanks though. 

On 11/20/2022 at 8:53 AM, aenigma said:

yes, I was told about his. We started looking a couple months after. Bummer because that would’ve been perfect. 

Yah, Charlie sold his

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, old yeller said:

Nice! take it .060 over and make it a 468, cam, good heads and big Holley and your in the low 10s, maybe 9s. It's ALL the other mods that need to be done that is the PITA. GL

On 11/21/2022 at 9:04 AM, Chameleon said:

I believe Lonnie is only looking for chrome bumper C3s. However, I am also looking for a C3 and willing to consider a 1982.

If you can send me a PM with some information about your car, that would be great. I am out of pocket for the next few days, but I could connect with you after Thanksgiving if it sounds as though it might meet my criteria and you still have the car. Thx.

Oh Shit! Donna and a 82 CFI. Mmmmm...Well, we can make it a 12 second car if you like with the CFI. :thumbs

• Haha 1

Still keeping my eyes open for you.

It is getting to be a bad time of the year with Barrett Jackson approaching,  everything is a "barn find" or priced too high.  :willy

Neighbor down the street has a C4 that can be race ready in less time that it takes to apply for a driver's license. Easy 7 second car or 6's, your choice. It's a fun car.

1 hour ago, HOXXOH said:

Neighbor down the street has a C4 that can be race ready in less time that it takes to apply for a driver's license. Easy 7 second car or 6's, your choice. It's a fun car.

lol not looking for a race car. Lonnie’s looking for a very nice c3 for a daily driver. 

12 hours ago, aenigma said:

lol not looking for a race car. Lonnie’s looking for a very nice c3 for a daily driver. 

I probably should have said it was a funny car (AKA flopper) vs just a fun car. It currently has no engine, but there is a wide selection to choose from, along with trailers that could be towed to the track. Personally, I wouldn't use a C3 as the tow car.

The photo was taken near Christmas 2019 and he'd include the decorations. It'd really make a hit in your front yard this year.

block gift 007.JPG

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...