What I was doing ...

Buccaneer

After the ACE MONTHLY SUNDAY EASTSIDE Corvettes & Coffee in Scottsdale. Went up to Prescott to help a friend on his 63 vette restomod(ish) and install a few items and doing some stainless fuel line plumbing from the tank to where the motor will be. He is installing an EFI Holley Terminator system and of course it means he has to have a return line, but the 63 didn't have a return line OEM and that presents a little bit of an issue. Had to do a lot of mocking up with some old parts just to see how stuff needs to go together. (I have NEVER done anything on a 63 vette before and was interesting) That caused a bit of an issue with the plumbing. After a few hours of looking at and measuring a thousand times on the body and the frame we came up with a plan and hope it all goes well when the body goes back on. I have to back up there, so much more pics will be posted.

20221113_191512.jpg

20221113_191507.jpg

20221113_191447.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JohnU said:

Is the body finished or will we be teased for years to come?

No, the body is still a work in progress and I guess I should have taken a couple pics. It is not a three window 63...Damn! However, the seller had a three window as well that he later sold. I will get some pics the next time up there.

12 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

No, the body is still a work in progress and I guess I should have taken a couple pics. It is not a three window 63...Damn! However, the seller had a three window as well that he later sold. I will get some pics the next time up there.

You mean a “split window”.  A 3 window would be a ‘32 Ford coupe.

• Haha 1