SIZE:XL

Centimeter 61-62

Inches 23.63-24.41

Hat size: 7 5/5 - 7 3/4

EXL708YELLOWFLIP.jpg

designed for people who wear glasses.

quote from the site:

-SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT 1-PIECE POLYMER CONSTRUCTION

-THE BEST VENTILATION SYSTEM IN IT'S CLASS WITH 2 ADJUSTABLE CHIN VENTS AND FLOW-THROUGH FOREHEAD VENTILATION SYSTEM!

-PADDED NECK ROLL FOR ADDED COMFORT!

-WASHABLE AND REMOVABLE CHIN PADDING!

-CAN EASILY WEAR GLASSES WITH THIS HELMET. DOT APPROVED (FVMSS 218 STANDARDS).

My step dad's chin was to large and it rubbed against the inside lining.

the helmet cost me about $50 bucks. Its not worth my time/ hassle to try and return it and chase after the money.

chad

Guest Steve Mulvey

I see where you got that...

1/9/2006

France Puts Speed Cameras into Motorcycle Cop Helmets

New technology lets French police hide speed cameras in the helmets of unmarked motorcycles.

New technology will allow police motorcycles in France to ticket alleged speeders without having to pull them over. The system currently undergoing testing in the Montpellier region uses miniaturized speed cameras that can be clandestinely mounted in motorcycle helmets. Unmarked motorcycles further allow the officers to blend in and hide themselves among other motorists. The setup ensures police can issue the maximum amount of citations without any contact with the public.

The motorcycles use wireless technology to determine the owner of a vehicle so that tickets can later be mailed out. France has been among the European Union countries leading the effort to mandate electronic ID systems on automobiles to make the process even more seamless

Guest UVETTYA

1/9/2006

New technology lets French police hide speed cameras in the helmets of unmarked motorcycles.

New technology will allow police motorcycles in France to ticket alleged speeders without having to pull them over. The system currently undergoing testing in the Montpellier region uses miniaturized speed cameras that can be clandestinely mounted in motorcycle helmets. Unmarked motorcycles further allow the officers to blend in and hide themselves among other motorists. The setup ensures police can issue the maximum amount of citations without any contact with the public.

The motorcycles use wireless technology to determine the owner of a vehicle so that tickets can later be mailed out. France has been among the European Union countries leading the effort to mandate electronic ID systems on automobiles to make the process even more seamless

Same people who banned gun ownership and earnestly seeks, with the help of the U.N, to take our guns away too. :bang

Steve who is a NRA member.

1/9/2006

HUH?!?

WTF are you blabbering about?

im trying to sell a new helmet not talk about French police officers.

:lol

1/9/2006

HUH?!?

WTF are you blabbering about?

im trying to sell a new helmet not talk about French police officers.

:lol

I'd like to try it on Chad. I have a head that's closer to a size 8 but if it fits I'll take it. Bring it to the next get together and I'll try it on. No problem if you sell it first.

Is this good for Speedworld and Firebird??? If so put me in line for the YELLER helmet.

THX,

Tim

I'll forego my dibs to the Yellar Fellar. I'm not sure it would fit anyway. Tim will get more use out of it. But then I might need it more than Tim. JK! :D

Besides Tim would look so pretty driving Sunnie down the track in that matching helmet. :lol

Besides Tim would look so pretty driving Sunnie down the track in that matching helmet. :lol

Awhhh come on guys you're making me blush! :blush:

Awhhh come on guys you're making me blush!

ummmm... no Tim that is a natural reaction from *cough* that little blue pill

You'll go BLIND!!! :cone

Step away from the pill bottle, Tim. :lol

How can this helmet NOT go to Tim? :toetap

for sale

one Yellow (yeller) flip up helmet

SIZE:XL

Centimeter 61-62

Inches 23.63-24.41

Hat size: 7 5/5 - 7 3/4

EXL708YELLOWFLIP.jpg

designed for people who wear glasses.

quote from the site:

-SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT 1-PIECE POLYMER CONSTRUCTION

-THE BEST VENTILATION SYSTEM IN IT'S CLASS WITH 2 ADJUSTABLE CHIN VENTS AND FLOW-THROUGH FOREHEAD VENTILATION SYSTEM!

-PADDED NECK ROLL FOR ADDED COMFORT!

-WASHABLE AND REMOVABLE CHIN PADDING!

-CAN EASILY WEAR GLASSES WITH THIS HELMET. DOT APPROVED (FVMSS 218 STANDARDS).

My step dad's chin was to large and it rubbed against the inside lining.

the helmet cost me about $50 bucks. Its not worth my time/ hassle to try and return it and chase after the money.

chad

Can I Ask where you got it, $50 is up my alley.