Not very smart!

Guest Ricmin

Now that is what I am talking about Eddie. Another circle track. :devil

:agree I thought the same thing when I saw that earlier. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol But not as fast or good looking. :lol

Robert and Elizabeth
Now that is what I am talking about Eddie. Another circle track. :devil

At least Eddie did not do any damage to his car :thumbs

That poor owner videotaping another driver biffing it in his car must have had a minor coronary, I know I would have!

But not as fast or good looking. :lol

Okay, not as fast but good looking? To who? :toetap

Dang Eddie, tey are slamming on you for something. Anyone have video of Eddie doing a donut on a straight track they would like to share?

Now back to the video, that car sounded tough. My 18 year is not allowed to drive my stock vette let alone a modded one.

I went to the forum at ricekiller and did some reading (I was actually looking for more pictures of Krissi) Well sad news, there weren't any more pictures, but I did find out that Krissi has taken that beast down the 1/4 a few times. So she wasn't a complete rookie in that seat, just a little overzealous in front of teh camera.

Very little news about the damage, but I thought they said it was fixed within a couple of days, so it was probably not as bad as it sounded..

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dumb girl! lol...... Wow, that car sounded meannnnnnnn!

Hummm was that in reverse old birthday girl? Oh did I say that. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

Mike!!!!!!!!!! Oh no you didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!So, when you wanna race for Pink Slips? :cheers

LMAO!!! It's funny that you brought that up because my original reponse was, "At least she went forward and not backward!" But I deleted it. lol.

And yes, I had my Vette before Mark had his. I told him to go get his own! lol. I bought mine for myself as an early 30th b-day present when I was 29. lol.

Ahhhh, I was once 18 and naive as well. Poor girl probably felt REALLY bad when she smashed the car all up. I just hope she got an A on her homework assignment! lol.

Why is everyone's first reaction to the back end coming out, to get out of the gas??

You learn not to do that driving in the snow!!

You stay in the gas and steer thru the slide!!

I was with my nephew in his 454 Chevelle coming out of a Hooters in Il and he did the same thing!!

Hammered on it to impress Uncle Ken, then as soon as the back broke loose and came out a bit he got out of the throttle. The car went left, right then looped??

I asked him later, if you are coming thru a turn on your snowmobile and the back starts coming around what do you do? "Leave the ass out and gun it till it straightens out!" " OH, I get it, DUH!!"

Ken

I don't know Ken, I've done a bunch of snow driving (and driven snowmobiles since I was 10) and never laid in the throttle to straighten out a fish tailing rear end on a rwd car. I would feather out of the throttle slightly which usually would bring the rear back in line.

Letting out of the throttle to quickly would usually snap the car back in line so hard it would swing the other way causing the perpetual fish tailing swing people get into.

All about throttle control.

Forget about touching the brakes unless you want to do a 180 in the middle of the road.

Forget about touching the brakes unless you want to do a 180 in the middle of the road.

Or the strip.... Huh Eddie???????????? :bang

Guest UVETTYA

Poor Eddie. This kinda reminds me of the guy in the old Wide World of Sports show. At the beginning of the show you see a guy go down a ski ramp and fall off the side. That poor guy probably made a thousand perfect jumps, and the one time he blows it, he's labeled for the rest of his life as "the agony of defeat." :lol

Poor Eddie. This kinda reminds me of the guy in the old Wide World of Sports show. At the beginning of the show you see a guy go down a ski ramp and fall off the side. That poor guy probably made a thousand perfect jumps, and the one time he blows it, he's labeled for the rest of his life as "the agony of defeat." :lol

So you are calling Eddie "the agony of defeat"?

Alright then so be it. :devil:lol:lol:lol