2023 Base 1LZ Z06

Buccaneer

WOW! $109K for a base model Z06. Ugh! That ZR1 is looking better and better... A Z06 that I would really want with the 3LZ package is $131,260.

1631763481_2023Z06base1LZ.thumb.jpg.b9f1cac2c8d3f53b84d410781454007d.jpg

Yeah, that nuts! I just read  the Nov Ed of Motor Trend and they had a vert that was price as tested at $163K.

That’s nothing. I’ve been pricing Renegade rv’s for 3 years now. 
On average they are up about 150k over what they were pre stupidity. 

Now with interest rates I’m just about priced out of one. :chris  

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

WOW! $109K for a base model Z06. Ugh! That ZR1 is looking better and better... A Z06 that I would really want with the 3LZ package is $131,260.

Well, you could always go back to work, and let it sit in your garage, unused, while you are away earning money to pay for it. :cuss

Prices are crazy on everything, and Corvettes are near the top of the list of "ridiculous" pricing.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Well, you could always go back to work, and let it sit in your garage, unused, while you are away earning money to pay for it. :cuss

Prices are crazy on everything, and Corvettes are near the top of the list of "ridiculous" pricing.

That's nothing, I was at Arrowhead Caddy yesterday getting an oil change and they had a new Escalade V that they had listed at $209K. That's just over a $50K markup. Royal Caddy down in Tucson has an Escalade V listed at $153K which is what the sticker was. No Markup's! 

2 hours ago, Extender32 said:

That's nothing, I was at Arrowhead Caddy yesterday getting an oil change and they had a new Escalade V that they had listed at $209K. That's just over a $50K markup. 

^^^ disgusting.  Anyone willing to pay markup like that is showing they have more money than brains! :ack:

My sticker on a 2017 Z06 3LZ convertible was $103,xxx just for price / time comparison.

Buying it used saved big $$$$. 👍👍👍

7 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Yeah, I could....BUT they would have to pay me STUPID money for me to go to work again doing what I was doing. No way is it worth getting shot at or rocket attacks. Oh wait... Speaking of getting shot at, are you all ready for WWIII? But this is is for another discussion at some point. :thumbs

21 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

Yeah, I could....BUT they would have to pay me STUPID money for me to go to work again doing what I was doing. No way is it worth getting shot at or rocket attacks. Oh wait... Speaking of getting shot at, are you all ready for WWIII? But this is is for another discussion at some point. :thumbs

We can discuss the next world war at The Thumb Corvettes & Coffee on November 13th - subjects that are forbidden here on the Forum are fair game in person! :lol

NICE! :thumbs

SO...I decided to see what the cost would be if I still ordered the basic 1LZ package with a couple options that I thought would be great with the car and here is how it shook out including the color I like and standard wheels even though I like the polished aluminum wheels, but these are OK. The price is still stupid and the wife just gave me that look. You KNOW the look, right?

price1.jpg

price2.jpg

price3.jpg

LZ1 package.jpg

LZ1 package2.jpg

3 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

NICE! :thumbs

SO...I decided to see what the cost would be if I still ordered the basic 1LZ package with a couple options that I thought would be great with the car and here is how it shook out including the color I like and standard wheels even though I like the polished aluminum wheels, but these are OK. The price is still stupid and the wife just gave me that look. You KNOW the look, right?

Nice car!  I DO know the look.  Never been on the receiving end of such a look, but I have seen it delivered to others.  SCARY!!!  :hide:  

It's nice to dream....but until I can get back to my pre-biden comfort level, a new one is totally out of the cards for me. Does look pretty cool though.