Short Notice Cruise Tomorrow - Sunday

Buccaneer

Hey All, I will be going back up to "The Thumb" at Bell Rd, east of 101 about a block or so again tomorrow morning for an early cruise just to get the C3 out, get some race gas and breakfast. If anyone wants to meet up with me, I will be there around 7ish and hang out for a while. Sorry for the short notice, but that's how it goes sometimes. I will also park on the same side as we did last weekend, which I think was the south side? See you there if you go.

• Like 1

NP John. The next time should be Oct 9th I think Donna said. I just went out there today to get out and cruise a bit with the C3. It was running "perfect". Maybe Victor can make it next time as well?

On 9/24/2022 at 10:29 AM, Buccaneer said:

Hey All, I will be going back up to "The Thumb" at Bell Rd, east of 101 about a block or so again tomorrow morning for an early cruise just to get the C3 out, get some race gas and breakfast. If anyone wants to meet up with me, I will be there around 7ish and hang out for a while. Sorry for the short notice, but that's how it goes sometimes. I will also park on the same side as we did last weekend, which I think was the south side? See you there if you go.

Looked all over on Bell Rd, east of the 101 for The Thumb. The North side of Bell has Cheddart, Cane's, Arby's, Taco Bell, Jimmy Johns, Freddy's, The Barrio, and Black Angus. The South side has I Hop, In & Out Burger, Denny's, Starbucks, Applebee's, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, South of the Border, Panara Bread, and Chili's. The only gas station is a Circle K on the SW corner of 83rd Ave at Bell. I didn't go any farther East on Bell than 75th Av, so did I miss it or is it not real close to the street?

Was just playing around, since the intersection of the 101 and Bell Rd happens on both sides of the valley.:smilelol

BTW, I used Google Earth street view to find all those Peoria restaurants I mentioned.

• Haha 2