FS:1965 Corvette BB Hood

classicman

1965 Corvette Big-block hood in excellent shape and condition. 4 vent grilles and 2 vent shields included.

Asking $1500.00  OBO.

(503) 498-5164

IMG101.jpg

:agree I think this isn't right if that's where he lives or even if he is now in the valley. Join just to sell stuff? What is this turned into...ACEbay?! :ack

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dave64 said:

We allow people to join ACE only so they can sell stuff?  This guy is in Oregon. :huh

2 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

:agree I think this isn't right if that's where he lives or even if he is now in the valley. Join just to sell stuff? What is this turned into...ACEbay?! :ack

This "for sale" post is in compliance with Forum rules.

This very topic was discussed and addressed 10 years ago.  If you want to read the details, see the "1 Post Wonder" thread pinned at the top of the For Sale Section. 

1 hour ago, Dave64 said:

Might be compliance, but I don't have to like it :crayon:

I hear you...periodically things come up here that I don't like either  :P  and just because I'm an admin does NOT mean that I get things my way all the time.  :lol

In this case though,  I actually agree with the existing rule. It allows a newly signed up person to make a single post of Corvette related item(s). I don't view the activity as using our Forum inappropriately, I view it as a possible source of Corvette parts that an active ACE member might be looking for.

Now, if somebody signs up and starts posting a bunch of stuff for sale, they would get shut down. Because we are not a commercial site, and we do want to keep it that way.