What The F**k - Please Read

Chameleon

5 hours ago, ChainHeartMachine said:

Further west than 181st ave?

On the map I’m about >———————————————————< that much farther west, but a lot farther south. :lol  

As little as we get to town anymore, we usually eat something quick. There’s been some really disappointing meals at restaurants  lately.  Across the board the quality has gone downhill the last year. 

With that being said, now that the weather is cooling off, maybe something less structured as in no waitress, no waiting, no tip.
How about Portillo’s, Chipotle’s, Jimmy Johns, or even a burger joint???

As a group we could do Buffalo Wild Wings or Rudy’s BBQ where we could take over a huge table or two. 

Then we can hang around the cars and laugh at Jim in his effe juan fiddy. 

7 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

On the map I’m about >———————————————————< that much farther west, but a lot farther south. :lol  

As little as we get to town anymore, we usually eat something quick. There’s been some really disappointing meals at restaurants  lately.  Across the board the quality has gone downhill the last year. 

With that being said, now that the weather is cooling off, maybe something less structured as in no waitress, no waiting, no tip.

As a group we could do Buffalo Wild Wings or Rudy’s BBQ where we could take over a huge table or two. 

Great idea!  Right now there aren't any lunches posted up for November. . .set something up!  :ACE:

If you actually get Jim to come out, I will buy your lunch!    

Some of the old crew is still around. . . A&M came out to the last lunch we had. :)

13 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

Dawg said "There’s been some really disappointing meals at restaurants  lately.  Across the board the quality has gone downhill the last year".

No Dawg, you have just lost your sense of taste. LOL

I’ve lost lots of things including my mind a few times, but what I haven’t lost is my … oh look! A squirrel-

• Haha 1

And I was just backing up Jims’s suggestion with a a few facts hoping he’d spin up a meet at Oggi’s. 

So if anyone can get Jim to set up a meet, and he doesn’t even have to attend, I’LL buy them lunch! :leaving

On 9/26/2022 at 5:35 PM, theChad said:

And I was just backing up Jims’s suggestion with a a few facts hoping he’d spin up a meet at Oggi’s. 

So if anyone can get Jim to set up a meet, and he doesn’t even have to attend, I’LL buy them lunch! :leaving

:ACE: