East Valley Veterans Parade

EastValleyVeteransParade

EastValleyVeteransParade

Hi, 

Lisa here and I am president of the East Valley Veterans Parade Association. I am looking for a few good men and women with convertibles who would be interested in volunteering their baby as a VIP vehicle for the 2022 Veterans Day Parade. We need approximately seven vehicles, either vintage or late model, but they must be convertible. 

East Valley Veterans Parade Association is a 501c3, all-volunteer organization that produces the Veterans Day parade that takes place in Mesa, AZ.

This year parade grand marshal is Medal of Honor awardee and pilot Colonel Bruce Crandall. Col. Crandall is one of only 66 living Medal of Honor awardees in the entire county. You may be familiar with his story. If you have watched the movie We Were Soldiers, the Huey helicopter pilot with the callsign "Snake" played by Greg Kinnear is representing Col. Crandall. His Medal of Honor was awarded for flying multiple rescue missions, under heavy enemy fire, in one of the early battles of the Vietnam war.  The colonel's aircraft was shot down later in the war and he has been nominated for a second Medal of Honor surrounding that event.  

Other VIPs include representatives of each military branch plus Miss Arizona. 

You can check us out at www.evvp.org.

If you're interested in participating. Please contact me at parade@evvp.org.

Thank you!