Windshield replacement in E Valley

CrimsonNCream

CrimsonNCream

Does anyone know of a quality windshield replacement company in the E Valley? It is for a 2014 with heads up display.

I used Safelight but I had to take my car to them. No issues, with the install but I requested OEM and my insurance company had me pay the extra $135 for the OEM glass.

I have used Safepro Autoglass in Chandler and Safelight.  Both will come to you and both did a good job.

Be sure to mention your vette has heads up display.

I had Safelight do mine, they had me come to the shop.  Reasoning was the shop installer was more experienced with high end cars with all the right tools, right there.  I'm sure the overall install is easier in the AC which has to count for something in the heat, otherwise I'd be the mobile installer will be in more of a rush. 

I was happy to do it and they did a great job, twice in fact

I have used Safelite for every windshield replacement I've had done for as long as I can remember. They have always come to my house to perform to work. Very convenient, and good quality work.

I used safelite at 87 and Warner for my C7, it took them three tries before a perfect windshield showed up. Once the third windshield was installed I was very satisfied. Ask them to inspect the new windshield before work begins. 

• Like 1

Dan, owner of Arrow Glass, Mesa is the man.  He is affiliated with Safelight.  He uses OEM GM glass….. was the cheapest option when I last replaced mine.

He does a lot of old-custom car glass.

CrimsonNCream

Thanks to everyone for your helpful advice. I will be getting this done in the next two weeks.