Got a little mod too.

Bigfoot

Since I'm still waiting on a tune I got this put on today. The logo is a bit high, but the plate is right at the bottom edge...will have to do.

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Hopefully tune will happen tomorrow.

Nice! :thumbs

Getting em straight is the toughest part. Looks like you did a great job on that part.

Nice! :thumbs

Getting em straight is the toughest part. Looks like you did a great job on that part.

Thanks Eddie.

Trying to figure out how to hold the level and the plate at the same time was a bit tough. :bang:lol

Just in case you ever have to do it again, tape it at the top with some wide masking tape. Then you can check the level and use the tape like a hinge to lift it and do the double stick tape. I assume it's on with double stick tape.

Just in case you ever have to do it again, tape it at the top with some wide masking tape. Then you can check the level and use the tape like a hinge to lift it and do the double stick tape. I assume it's on with double stick tape.

That's a great idea...but I don't think this stuff will ever come off...that is some really tough double tape it's got on there. In any event I will log that into memory. :thumbs

ARE THOSE PINK FLAMES????? :huh

They were a light red to start, but I think they have faded a bit...so might look kinda pink. Oh well. :lol

Guest XLR8TNC5

ARE THOSE PINK FLAMES????? :huh

They were a light red to start, but I think they have faded a bit...so might look kinda pink. Oh well. :lol

You should chrome them! That would look bad ass! :thumbs.

Or repaint them RED! lol. Pink though?

The Exhaust plate does look nice! :cool

Not a bad idea. :thumbs Break out the dremmel buffing stuff and clean it up real nice and paint it up all red. I like it. :thumbs