[Plinking Session] - Let's schedule one in this thread!

Togo

Saturday Feb 17, 2007

Meet at Ken's place in Gilbert at 8:00AM!!

i've missed the last 1 or 2 of these, and am getting anxious to shoot my new AR - all you Plinkers, please submit your preference (in the next 3 weeks or so)

Saturday or Sunday - makes no never mind to me, i just wanna go out and sight in and run a few rounds through a few of my weapons!

Sidewinder recommends 500 rounds of my favorite ammo for a good time, i'm sure i'll have a whole lot more than that with me, in many different calibers.

I was thinking about the place by the renaissance festival where you guys have gone before - so, let's get something scheduled!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• Loud Pedal

• Donbecker

• Eddie44

I was thinking about the place by the renaissance festival where you guys have gone before - so, let's get something scheduled!!!!

First, I don't plink!!

I blow stuff up!!

I have been out behind Superstition Mt. and it's a great place to shoot!!

The last time I was out there one wash in particular, could be questionable in a 2wd truck depending on the rain over there!! There are only two turns after the 60 so it's just the distance and rugged terrain!!

Let me call my electrician friends and see who's been out there and how the trail is holding up!!

Ken

I'm in depending on the date.

well why don't you help pick the date - then there will be no excuse!

:hunter

Mark,

Is your XD, 45 ACP or GAP??

Ken

WTF? 45ACP=1911? GAP = Glock Auto Pistol? i have NO idea what XD means (i know they make an XD memory card!) :leaving:

Springfield Arms XD series of handguns!!

The glock round case is shorter and fatter to keep the grip size the same as a 9 or .40 with the 45 punch!!

Ken

Springfield Arms XD series of handguns!!

The glock round case is shorter and fatter to keep the grip size the same as a 9 or .40 with the 45 punch!!

Ken

ahhhh, i get it now - thanks for the 'splanation!

Guest Sidewinder

It's .45 Auto Colt Pistol. I would kick my own ass if I ever even though of buying anything associated with Glock. I waited over a year for them to release the .45 in ACP. I would buy it all over again in a heartbeat. 13 rounds in a .45, ooohhhh yeahhhh.

Oh Snap Ken check this out!!!

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php?model=23

Where is my credit card :lol

Look UP it is now there.
SWEET - Thanks!!!!

SO.........when is this going to be scheduled for??????? :toetap

Look UP it is now there.
SWEET - Thanks!!!!

come on guys - you are killing me - you're gonna force me to go to Ben Avery to shoot this thing!

bored.gif

Look UP it is now there.
SWEET - Thanks!!!!

come on guys - you are killing me - you're gonna force me to go to Ben Avery to shoot this thing!

bored.gif

I don't have a gun so can't go...but post a time, date and place. If you don't it will be a "hem-and-haw" and will never happen. :lol They'll join you once you do.

Look UP it is now there.
SWEET - Thanks!!!!

bored.gif

I don't have a gun so can't go...but post a time, date and place. If you don't it will be a "hem-and-haw" and will never happen. :lol They'll join you once you do.

the problem is, that mark and ken are the only ones who know where this place is - so i can't even pick the place, cuz i don't know of any myself! that's why i'm waiting for them to tell me when they are free (so i can tag along) :leaving

Guest Sidewinder

Correction, Ken is the only one who knows where this place is. My schedule is now clear, whenever he wants to take us there I'm IN!!! CMON KEN let's blow some shtuff up.

I have to get wheels/tires changed out tomorrow AM, then on to Kingpin's for some BBQ GFCI maintenance!!

I do have Sunday open.

We will have to get there early or the good setup i.e. back your truck up to the firing line and set your tables, will be gone! That means we will have to move farther down the train to find a spot. Places I've never been!!

There is usually quite a bit of stuff to target, but it never hurts to bring stuff.

You can always take it back home!!

I'll bring the Tannerite and you bring the ammo.

It's fun to see how many rounds it takes to hit these 'shampoo bottle' sized targets at 50-75 yards!!

I'll get you to the spot!

A 2wd Colorado had the ground clearance last year and only one pucker moment, but that was because it wasn't my truck!!

Next Sat is 'First Sat' , so GSR and wings may not be tasty!!

That Sun is too far off to plan for!!

Let me know!!

Ken

We WILL make a date for shootin during the first Saturday lunch!!!

OK, sounds like a plan - i'll try my darndest to make it to mesa to join ya for the festivities.

we are going out of town the weekend of feb10, and feb 11 so please don't make it then!!!!!

the week after would be good for me - how 'bout the rest of ya'alls schedules?

I'v got a 40 cal that needs a few rounds through it. Been a long time. Count me in if its a week or more out.

I'm up for going and will probably bring the wife.

Unfortunately...we don't have any 'rugged' transportation...

Any way we could hitch a ride with someone?

Guest XLR8TNC5

I would be up for this plnkin session. I love shooting. So, we will definitely discuss it at the lunch.

Wait..........is TOGO ACTUALLY coming to lunch on Saturday????????? Did I read that right?

I would be up for this plnkin session. I love shooting. So, we will definitely discuss it at the lunch.

Wait..........is TOGO ACTUALLY coming to lunch on Saturday????????? Did I read that right?

yeah, clean car or not, i'll be there - jackie has to work, so she won't be attending!

did you all forget what i looked like? :toetap