[Plinking Session] - Let's schedule one in this thread!

Togo

I'll think about it Chris. I went to X-Caliber on Cave Creek and they have some other ones that I liked also. They have the XD-45 as well as many others in the 400 to 600 range. I might even spring for a 1911. I'm going to try to go by there tomorrow a look a little more. :yesnod Robert :burnout

well - what'd ya decide?

did you buy something?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• Loud Pedal

• Donbecker

• Eddie44

I'll think about it Chris. I went to X-Caliber on Cave Creek and they have some other ones that I liked also. They have the XD-45 as well as many others in the 400 to 600 range. I might even spring for a 1911. I'm going to try to go by there tomorrow a look a little more. :yesnod Robert :burnout

well - what'd ya decide?

did you buy something?

Not yet. Been too busy. I think that there is a gun show this month and I might try to go and check it out. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Is it gonna be muddy out there Ken??

Robert, come shoot our stuff and see what ya like, then go buy it.

agreed..

I blew $150 at shooters world renting/buying ammo for 15-20 guns. there is a difference.

come out. I have room in my durango

I don't see alot of interest here??

I'm still going even though my 'trician buddy with all the cool long guns can't make it!!

I'm hoping Dave will be here, he's my ride!

8:30 and we are gone guys!!

602 510-2843, my cell!!

Ken

Guest UVETTYA
I don't see alot of interest here??

I'm interested like a MO FO but I work Saturday's. If you guys would do a Sunday I'd bring Bertha (44 mag Super Blackhawk).

I guess I'll join you guys. Chad, I guess I hitch a ride from Kens with you if you still have an open seat. :thumbs Robert :burnout

im there with some ammo and small stuff to blow up

robert you have a seat reserved for you

cheers

chad

Inquiring minds want to know, didja manage to put a hole in the kevlar tile that Eddie sent along? :devil

M~

Well

I don't think you are going to see any stuff blowing up!!

We were having too much fun shooting and not filming!

Mark 321 may have gotten a clip of Mark and Chad playing two-fisted gun slingers!!

Pretty impressive if you were there!!

My Tannerite mixes were pretty much duds. I believe the stuff does have a shelf life!!

AZDoug brought some new stuff that 'blowed up real good'!!

We went through a sh*tload of ammo!! :clap:thumbs

Tanya, Liz took your place as the only female in the group and did GREAT!!

She shot everyting I brought except the AR-10, I forgot to offer!!

But shot Chad's 12 ga!!

I think she liked the AR-15 so Don may have to get her one!! :lol

Oh yes Don, thanks for all the cans for the handgunners to shoot at!

Robert may have found a replacement for his .380 [sA/XD rules] and Dave wants a rifle, Sorry Jenna!

Thanks for coming out Doug, please join some of our other events!!

Mark 321, sweet Z!! IOU a 12pk Bro, you were a life saver!!

Chris, thanks for pushing me to set a date!!

It's a heck of a journey for you, Mark and Chad, but I hope it was worth it!!

Dave, your monster truck is awesome except for all that black crap spewing out the exhaust when you hammer it!!

Dude, we have an environment to protect!! But, we couldn't have hauled all the stuff without you!!

Thank you!!

Chad, your Durango is sweet and hearing Mark yell "He got the front tires off the ground!!" was great!!

I would have given odds on Doug making that wash in his S-10!!

We didn't find him broken down so he must have made it!!

Next time we will set the date on a Sun so more people can attend i.e. Tanya and Steve!!

I'm looking at a month from now?

We can be better organized and have a better time!!

More tables and chairs!

Throw down industrial blankets for prone rifle fire.

More close in stuff to shoot up!!

Chad wiped out the stuffed animals in a few shots with the shotgun and it was FUNNY!!

Ken

I had an awesome time. Nothing puts a smile on your face like emptying a clip. :P

Thanks Mark and Ken for letting me play with your toys. I see an AR in my future for sure. That is a nice rifle.

You should have heard the evil giggle from Liz when she was aiming Ken's 44... priceless. Followed by the huge smile after she fired it. Don, I would sleep with one eye open for the next couple nights. :lol

I too owe Mark a couple brewskies. I had no idea it would turn beer o'clock so early. :clap

I guess the fact that you saw the black smoke means you were on the right end of the truck. woooohahaha. She definately holds her own. Protect the enironment? You mean like this? :lol

We were all cracking up when Chad caught air going over that wash. It wasn't but a little bunny hill and he charged it like a crazed bull. It was quite the sight from behind him.

Again, thanks all. Had a rip roarin' good time. Now I have to catch up on my honey do list...

Peace out

P.S. Any suggestions on where to start looking for a rifle?

Guest XLR8TNC5

Sounds like you all had a great time. DAMN IT! lol. I was in ART class making pictures, but one of my assignments was ony worth 30 points and the instructor gave me 35!!!!! lol. Teacher's pet here!

Anyway,I would have much better loved shooting with you all than shmoozing the instructor for extra credit points, but hey, a girl has to do what a girl has to do to finish this damn degree I have been working on since damn 2003. lol.

I think a Sunday would be great, but it may be a little hard to do with NASCAR being on now. Although, I have Sirius and Mark has XM and we could always just play the damn rac eon the radio for everyone to listen to through all the gunfire.

Liz, great job representin the femmes! I knew you would do great! lol.

Hope to be able to join you all on the next go round! Take care!

Guest Sidewinder
Inquiring minds want to know, didja manage to put a hole in the kevlar tile that Eddie sent along? :devil

M~

I forgot it in the trunk so we didn't have it out there to shoot, but next time :yesnod

First - i'd like to ask where the video of the tannerite is - jackie wants to see stuff go boom!

second - i had a friggin' blast - i just learned how to disassemble the colt combat commander and reassbmble it (for field stripping and cleaning only no trigger assembly came out!)

i gotta go to storage and get the cleaning kits so i'll be fieid stripping both glocks, the AK, the AR and finishing up the Colt )then i need to figure out how to mess with the shot gun!

hopefully if we go in another month, i can have another buddy go who is planning on getting an AR very soon.

ought to be a pretty good time.

Dave - if you are planning on an AR - i recomment the ar15.com forums - tons of information there- just like here. they all say stay away from the Vulcan Arms (which is what i have) their magazines suck rocks! every shot wouldn't eject, and the second round would bang right up into the expent round.

the big names that come to mind besides bushmaster and colt are DPMS and Armalite - there is plenty of info to be found over on ar15.com!

let's start saving milk jugs (they are about the size of a head - might make easier to shoot than a soup can! and more fun if filled with water!) i'll try to save a few myself for next time!

Sounds like you all had a great time. DAMN IT! lol. I was in ART class making pictures, but one of my assignments was ony worth 30 points and the instructor gave me 35!!!!! lol. Teacher's pet here!

Anyway,I would have much better loved shooting with you all than shmoozing the instructor for extra credit points, but hey, a girl has to do what a girl has to do to finish this damn degree I have been working on since damn 2003. lol.

I think a Sunday would be great, but it may be a little hard to do with NASCAR being on now. Although, I have Sirius and Mark has XM and we could always just play the damn rac eon the radio for everyone to listen to through all the gunfire.

Liz, great job representin the femmes! I knew you would do great! lol.

Hope to be able to join you all on the next go round! Take care!

I have satellite TV in the truck camper, although I don't think I could make it over that wash with it. Maybe if we found another place that was easier to get to?

Speaking of races, WOW the Daytona 500 was awesome!