[Plinking Session] - Let's schedule one in this thread!

Togo

Guest Sidewinder
I would be up for this plnkin session. I love shooting. So, we will definitely discuss it at the lunch.

Wait..........is TOGO ACTUALLY coming to lunch on Saturday????????? Did I read that right?

yeah, clean car or not, i'll be there - jackie has to work, so she won't be attending!

did you all forget what i looked like? :toetap

Nope! :chris

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• Loud Pedal

• Donbecker

• Eddie44

soooooooo..........................

what was that date we decided today at lunch?

:leaving

I would be up for this plnkin session. I love shooting. So, we will definitely discuss it at the lunch.

Wait..........is TOGO ACTUALLY coming to lunch on Saturday????????? Did I read that right?

yeah, clean car or not, i'll be there - jackie has to work, so she won't be attending!

did you all forget what i looked like? :toetap

Nope! :chris

OK Chris!!

Saturday Feb 17, 2007

We will meet at my place in Gilbert at 8:00AM!!

Be here or shut the F up about going shooting!!

Ken

OK Chris!!

Saturday Feb 17, 2007

Ken

SOLD!

like i mentioned to mark and tanya - i need a ride, neither of our cars are suitable for off road use

we can meet ya all somewhere and drive up in the truck/nitro - just kee us informed!

can we get a list as to what everyone is brigning as far as firepower?

:hunter

Guest Sidewinder

O.K. so in the Nitro I have Ken, Chris and Don. That's all the room I have including ammo, guns and H20 and targets.

XD .45 acp

XD .357 sig

1911 .45 acp

Mossberg 590 12ga

SKS 7.62X39

isn't tanya going? - i need room for jackie too - she wants to go and shoot!

ken, might you have room in your ride?

i'll be bringing my AR for sight in

glock 9mm

glock .40

colt .45

i'm contemplating bringing the ithaca riot gun (12 gauge)

and maybe my .308 - but i'm thinking for proper site in and testing, there might not be enought "distance"

O.K. so in the Nitro I have Ken, Chris and Don. That's all the room I have including ammo, guns and H20 and targets.

XD .45 acp

XD .357 sig

1911 .45 acp

Mossberg 590 12ga

SKS 7.62X39

I have room for 4 including all the stuff to bring. Tanya said she prolly won't go.

i thought she was looking forward to going - ok - we'll be packed up and ready to go -

can you or ken PM me directions to his house or an address and i'll google "map it"

Guest XLR8TNC5
OK Chris!!

Saturday Feb 17, 2007

Ken

Well HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GO! I can't though. I have school EVERY Saturday from 800am to 100pm. So, I am giving up my seat for someone else who wants to go and you all can take the Nitro. The Nitro will seat five. Driver, Front Passenger and three people "cozily" in the backseat. Or 2 "Comfortably."

I will let you all figure it out. Jackie could EASILY fit between Chris and Don in the backseat with no problems.

Get vids. Sorry I will miss the Tannerite! Damn it!

Lata All,

If I can get it would you guys like a partial sheet of the material we use to bullet proof some of high risk branches? It would be interesting to see what would penetrate it.

I've been offered it for testing in the past but will have to see if I can still get it. Interested?

sounds a little dangerous - but sounds like fun if it were at a safe enough range that we wouldn't have to worry about riccochet!

If I can get it would you guys like a partial sheet of the material we use to bullet proof some of high risk branches? It would be interesting to see what would penetrate it.

I've been offered it for testing in the past but will have to see if I can still get it. Interested?

Is this the place where you turn just past the 208 mile marker on 60 past the rennaisance festival site, make a left onto the dirt road, go a couple miles, and turn left at the microwave tower and follow the road until you end up at an old mine site in a box canyon?

or someplace else?

Doug

Is this the place where you turn just past the 208 mile marker on 60 past the rennaisance festival site, make a left onto the dirt road, go a couple miles, and turn left at the microwave tower and follow the road until you end up at an old mine site in a box canyon?

or someplace else?

Doug

Hi Everyone------- How do I get in on this shooting action????? I have an DPMS AR-15 & a Colt Commander that both need to be cleaned... I do not have an off-road vehicle though......

Feel free to call me at 480-889-4252 with any info on how to make this happen......

I won't be able to attend sue to a wedding, but I would like to donate something... My old TV!

I don't know if you guys are down for it, but if someone wants to pick up my old 47" projection TV you can haul it out there and shoot it to hell. Whomever has a truck PM me for pickup.

Guest UVETTYA
I won't be able to attend sue to a wedding, but I would like to donate something... My old TV!

I don't know if you guys are down for it, but if someone wants to pick up my old 47" projection TV you can haul it out there and shoot it to hell. Whomever has a truck PM me for pickup.

I'll bet Ken could "launch" it with the correct amount of tannerite. :lol

Just pick up your left overs and bring them back please. :D

or someplace else?

Doug

That would be the place!!

Well you actually turn left off 60 on a paved road, I believe it's El Camino??

You pass a development sales trailer on the right, then go to the first right that turns to gravel right away.

Then on to the Microwave tower and the left turn.

Six miles down the path any you are there. We don't go all the way to the old mine!

Now I'm not the only one that knows the location!!

OK, Dave and Jenna also want to go and have vehicles to get there!!

We can put the table and chairs and water jug in there and any extra gear!

Eddie, there is a big azz sand hill about 50-80 yards from the normal firing line!

Is it a polycarbonate material, metal or something new??

We could paint in and put in on the face of that hill and do tests if you would like.

There may be some .50's out there that wouldn't mind trying it.

I could film it also!

Set it up, take a shot, if they hit it, mark that impression with a number/pic and continue.

Record what did what and bring it back to you!

That sounds more fun than Tannerite.

Well, almost!!!!!!

Mapquest, Yahoo maps, Google maps, whatever your choice!!

239 N Starboard Dr

Gilbert, AZ 85234

I really hope Dave and Jenna can make it!!

The vehicle situation would be great!!

I've gotta go get ammo!!

Ken

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks!!

This place is kept pretty clean.

Bio stuff; boxes, pallets, paper targets, stays for a while but only the shotgun shells and brass are plentiful!!

Ken

Eddie, there is a big azz sand hill about 50-80 yards from the normal firing line!

Is it a polycarbonate material, metal or something new??

We could paint in and put in on the face of that hill and do tests if you would like.

There may be some .50's out there that wouldn't mind trying it.

I could film it also!

Ken

I will see what I can do about getting it. I'll let you know! :thumbs

I am willing to haul stuff and people out there in the truck. Jenna likely won't be joining us, but we can take her Jeep if someone responsible is willing to drive and stay sober. Also, I have a retirement party I am committed to in P.V. that starts at 4. I can be late, but I have to show up. What time did you all plan on staying till?

Is this like a forest service road or something? Can I trailer the Quads to the spot?

David

OK, How about this!!

We meet here in Gilbert ~8:00 AM.

Leave by 8:30 so we should get there by 9:15 or so.

We can shoot and stuff till 12-12:30 then pack up and get back here by 1:30 at the latest.

Dave can go get to his party and anyone else here can go visit the Kilt or HeartAttack, down the street or go home??

I think my sister wants to go too, so we may have the Durango!

It's 2wd but has the ground clearance for the washes!!

AND, lots of seats!!

Ken

OK, How about this!!

We meet here in Gilbert ~8:00 AM.

Leave by 8:30 so we should get there by 9:15 or so.

We can shoot and stuff till 12-12:30 then pack up and get back here by 1:30 at the latest.

Dave can go get to his party and anyone else here can go visit the Kilt or HeartAttack, down the street or go home??

I think my sister wants to go too, so we may have the Durango!

It's 2wd but has the ground clearance for the washes!!

AND, lots of seats!!

Ken

cool - jackie's talking about not wanting to go due to the apparent lack of females - if your sister's going, she might feel better about going - i'll let her know - i'll start shopping for ammo myself - i sure hope sportsman has their .223 sale ammo back in stock!

Guest Sidewinder
I am willing to haul stuff and people out there in the truck. Jenna likely won't be joining us, but we can take her Jeep if someone responsible is willing to drive and stay sober. Also, I have a retirement party I am committed to in P.V. that starts at 4. I can be late, but I have to show up. What time did you all plan on staying till?

Is this like a forest service road or something? Can I trailer the Quads to the spot?

David

We don't drink and shoot.