Happy Birthday to Sunnie!

P51tj

Guest XLR8TNC5

Happy B-day to Sunnie. "The Beasts" b-day is coming up in February. He is going to be 9 years old!!! I can't believe it. lol. Amazing how fast our children grow.

But at least we spoil them and give them a good life. ;)

Happy B-day to Sunnie. "The Beasts" b-day is coming up in February. He is going to be 9 years old!!! I can't believe it. lol. Amazing how fast our children grow.

And yours is probably the only one considered to be male. :lol:smilelol

So how do you find out the "birth date?"

Guest UVETTYA

Happy Birthday Sunni! :thumbs

The birth date is on your build sheet. It's supposed to be inside the front bumper, but I've never looked for mine. I got mine from a guy on Z06Vette.com who has access to the database.

UVETTYA will be 3, March 26th. :yesnod

Congrats! Looking at the recent pics I think Sunnie got her presents early.

There is a guy on the CF by the screen name "GM TECH" and he has access to the database. He'll give you a complete GM history of the Vette including birthday, accessories, where it was originally shipped, any repair/recall work that's been done by GM, etc.

There is a guy on the CF by the screen name "GM TECH" and he has access to the database. He'll give you a complete GM history of the Vette including birthday, accessories, where it was originally shipped, any repair/recall work that's been done by GM, etc.

:agree I got mine on CF too, but from a guy screennamed "99VetteM6", there was another guy called SpongeVette or something that could access the info too. They run your VIN. You get the b-day, the "build-sheet" of options, & claim history for repairs (which is of interest if you adopted your car, you can see all the times it went in for service and for what). :eek

BTW, mine was born 09/02/97. Putting that on my calendar so I can celebrate like Tim! :lol

Eddie, I can't find anyone by the name GM TECH on CF. Any ideas?

:lol LMAO. Sean scroll up the page and read my other post. For starters. Or you could post a request on CF begging and pleading for help. :toetap

:lol LMAO. Sean scroll up the page and read my other post. For starters. Or you could post a request on CF begging and pleading for help. :toetap

OK, funny guy...I'll try that one. :lol

*Edit* Can't find that one either.

Advanced search, user name...no go.

OK, funny guy...I'll try that one. :lol

*Edit* Can't find that one either.

Advanced search, user name...no go.

99VetteM6-------->Linky :cfdeadagain

Or do a search for "VIN HISTORY", or make your own post like this one: LinkyLinky, or maybe even contact the guy who responded to the thread poster with the VIN info.

Ya' think? :lol

Edit: Sorry for the hijack of your otherwise excellent B-day post Tim! :lol

Edit: Sorry for the hijack of your otherwise excellent B-day post Tim! :lol

Actually this has turned out to be quite a fun(ny) post!!! :lol