Stealth Is Leaving

nort99

Stealth C6??? What did I miss? :crazy

You haven't heard our new C6's running have you??? Mike's doing Mike's exhaust on the 22nd.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Better get a before and after vid!!! :bang

Just watch the video twice and mute it the first time... bout the same difference! :lol

Well, my "Financial Advisor" said no $$ on the new Vette, but just got word on the year end bonus. As soon as Mike can set me an appt. I'm having the stealth cut out of mine too. Ever thought of opening a muffler shop on the side Mike? I hope mine will be a little louder than Phils. :D

Guest XLR8TNC5
Mike is like the clubs crack (mod) dealer. :smilelol:smilelol

Got'em on speed dial.....

Aint that the truth! LMAO! Man, I hope I get a good bonus this year to see if I can add anymore goodies to mine. lol.

I can't wait to hear what you had done on your new C6 Mike~

Well, my "Financial Advisor" said no $$ on the new Vette, but just got word on the year end bonus. As soon as Mike can set me an appt. I'm having the stealth cut out of mine too. Ever thought of opening a muffler shop on the side Mike? I hope mine will be a little louder than Phils. :D

Well Eddie you have to wait in line. LOL Only two more days for me, then there in Monday. No more Stealth. So you are suppose to ask the wife stuff like this first? :eek Man after 40 years of marriage I still got something wrong. :devil

I can't wait until Monday. I also said I wanted mine a bit louder than Phil's So we will see.

Bonus???? What's a bonus???? :toetap

I feel for you government guys. I was there for 23 yrs. Sure is nice getting that monthly welfare... I mean pension check and a yearly bonus. Isn't America a wonderful place? :D

Bonus???? What's a bonus???? :toetap

I feel for you government guys. I was there for 23 yrs. Sure is nice getting that monthly welfare... I mean pension check and a yearly bonus. Isn't America a wonderful place? :D

145 more days til I'm done!!!! Working anyway. My actual retirement date is 1 Oct, but I will be done middle of June. Then I can pull that check too. :thumbs

Ye Ha Monday is just around the corner. :D :lol

Does your wife know you're this excited? Without that little blue pill too :lol:lol

Ya know Mike, if I hadn't heard how quiet your new ride is in person, I would say you were just free posting... :bang

You better get it loud, cause I'm locking this damn thread down soon!!! :lol