Trusted mechanic in or around Gilbert but will travel for good service at a reasonable price.

SGT Cowen

I have a 1981 C3 corvette that I am looking to put a top end power kit on, suspension, fix my fuel gauge so that it works all the time not just a little bit of the time, and my horn fixed. Thank you for your time everyone in reading this post.

I am not sure if Vintage Iron in Scottsdale will work on an '81, (might be too new) but I know they have worked on a '78 in the past.  They do good work, so worth a phone call to find out.  :thumbs

DO NOT take your car to Bromley's.  See here for more info on that warning...

Vintage Iron can do the work on your 81, they have even worked on mine, 82. However, FYI...I just recommended them to a guy with an 82 recently and he told me that they were already booking for October. So, you may wait a while to get in and business must be good nowadays. GL

Thanks you two I have read in many other posts about Bromley and good thing i was going through forums because they were the first website that came up on the google search. Ill give vintage a call 

IMG_9811.jpeg

• Like 1