1st Grape Outing In Tennessee

Grape Ape

Had our 1st trip away from the house with Grape last Saturday. Got to attend 2 different places. The local Corvette Club Of Clarksville invited us to play with them for the day. Had a lot of fun and the people were very nice to us. They really liked our car too so that was a plus.

Anywho, this is the video of the day we had. Hope you all enjoy it. It's not Arizona, but nothing will ever replace you all.

• Like 4

old yeller

Great video.

I liked the black rose C-7 and the C-3 convertible. 

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Desertdawg

Great video. But grape is missing the AZ sunshine sparkle. 

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Mark. Looks like a good time, except no sunshine….:lol 

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing.  Glad you have found some local Vette peeps you like.  Some nice Vettes there, but I still love Grape the most! :wub

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words, y'all. I do have to agree, the sun has been pretty scarce around here. I do miss that a lot. The paint sure would show its true colors if it was shining more rays on it. That ACE truck was pretty cool too. 😎👍

• 1 month later...

Hey Grape Ape! We miss your purple god/goddess of a vette. I hope yours having a good time and settling in. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 8:17 PM, aenigma said:

Hey Grape Ape! We miss your purple god/goddess of a vette. I hope yours having a good time and settling in. 

Thanks MO, we really miss being around you all too. As for settling in, that will have to wait. We are moving again....

On 6/23/2022 at 10:19 AM, TheCMSH said:

Whole new market to snag a bunch of trophies, enjoy that!

We really hope to get to the point of enjoying the area soon. Only been idle enough to attend a couple gatherings and life has thrown another tit in the ringer. More on that in my post about leaving the area.