New ACE logo

Desertdawg

How 'bout this Dewey,

post-17-1168909503.jpg

145x145 about 32K??

Ken

right click and Save As

Gonna go try it out....DOH!!!!!

Your file of 31.4 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 24.4 KB for this filetype.

Thanks for working that, Ken.

I like this one with the circle around it better even though it has the C5/C6 logo in it...but thats just me.

post-263-1168835745.jpg

We still go with #3 with #1 as our second choice, but the playing card with the corvette wings in the middle of the card is one bad boy. That looks great. That is really nice Tom.

We still go with #3 with #1 as our second choice, but the playing card with the corvette wings in the middle of the card is one bad boy. That looks great. That is really nice Tom.

Uhh....errrr....that card is not the new logo. I re-posted it here hoping to sway opinions to put the new logo on a playing card in similar fashion. Sorry for the confusion, don't ban me Dawg! :eek

Although.....I've already printed up a batch of cards with the new "flags' on one side and the ACE playing card on the other. Pretty sweet. :yesnod

I know it wasn't a choice for a logo, I just like that one better than the ones Dwayne posted. As they say in Germany...mox nix. BTW: Ban him, ban him...LOL!

I like number three also for the new shirts.... I'm not too wild about the flowery stuff around the spade though.

Andrew

:yesnod

OK so it looks like this is what everyone likes. I don't see a problem using both versions. (front/back for shirts...ie...)

As for the playing card. we liked it, but there was some discussion about the flags,(GM trademark & what year to use).

As of now, nothing is set in stone. We will work on this some more soon....

Logo%201.jpg

Logo%203.jpg

3 all the way. Checkered flags are so CORVETTE. After seeing 3 and 4, 1 and 2 look incomplete to me.

Dwayne, did you do those in Corel or PS? If you did, could you send me the files? Thanks. :D

Please feel free to post your thoughts.... Management will deal with the dissidents in a very harsh manner!!! :D

yeah right -- why start now ?

Nice logos -- I guess this makes the shirts a "collector's item".

Actually I know what happened. Dwayne got rid of his C3 and then saw no need to have a C3 in the logo anymore. Just steepin' on the older generations :bang

3 all the way. Checked flags are so CORVETTE. After seeing 3 and 4, 1 and 2 look incomplete to me.

:agree:agree:agree

I definitely like #3 and I think deans version of the playing card is also very cool looking!

We had a nice initial blast to the fund, but it's tapered off some, so go out and beat the drum for the stragglers that haven't contributed yet!!!