Window Film Recommendations

Desert Rider

Desert Rider

Need a film that blocks IR but is not dark. Ceramic? Also need a good installer, East Valley. Thanks!

I don't know anyone in the East valley, hopefully someone from that side of the world will speak up.

If you don't mind driving a bit for quality products and stellar service, I recommend Shane's Tint & Clear Bra.

https://shanestintandclearbra.com/

I've been taking my cars to him for over a decade and have always had a great experience. 

• Upvote 1

Check out Willis Windows and Wheels in Gilbert (480) 571-9738. He used to post a lot on here.

Also, If I remember correctly,  German used somebody in Chandler but I can't remember the name.

You might try to pm German to check this out.

Desert Rider

Thanks - I found a place in Chandler that does Xpel XR Plus and had recent experience with C4's. I will provide a review.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You need ceramic, trust me.  Once you go thru summer with the stuff you will turn your nose up at regular tint.

I just bought a used car with plain tint, just applied- I'm stripping it and going ceramic ASAP.

+1 on Shane's.

• 1 year later...

I went to Randy's Window Tinting in Surprise, AZ.  I had heard from multiple people about his work and went there to apply a tint to my acrylic top. Quick, fast, and professional job. He didn't want  to charge me but I donated an amount for his labor. They also support our Automotive Restoration Club in Sun City West.