Photos and Video's AZPS Customer Appreciation BBQ

nort99

You must of left early Mike. Sorry I missed a lot of ya's. Thanks for sharinf the pics and vids! :thumbs

Ya left around 11:45 maybe... My little ass was very cold. :devil

Guest AZ Power & Sound

It was definately FREEZING today!!

thanks everyone for coming! Sorry a lot of the festivities canceled but until yesterday everyone thought it was going to rain, including us so it was a little nuts :)

You must of left early Mike. Sorry I missed a lot of ya's. Thanks for sharinf the pics and vids! :thumbs

Ya left around 11:45 maybe... My little ass was very cold. :devil

Well my fat ass was freezing! :lol

Robert and Elizabeth

Thanks Mike for the great pix! We were there yesterday getting our Michelin Pilot Sport tires paid for and the installation of our Optima battery. It was great to finally meet the guys of AZPS and to put a face to the names. Sorry we missed the festivities today, but we were busy getting the family ready for our trek to Sedona in the AM. We look forward to seeing you guys at the next monthly luncheon. Buy the way, where will it be for Feb??? How about Hooters by Superstition Springs Mall again???? Robert and I haven't been there yet. The ZO6 could use a good "polish" if ya know what I mean! :yesnod

Nice pics Mike!!

I like how everyone is wearing jackets and sweatshirts and Dwayne is wearing shorts!! :thumbs:lol

At least he left the sandals at home and by golly, he does own a pair of socks!! :rolf:rolf

Just kidding BUDDY!?

Ken

Sorry i missed all the fun....I had to install Light's in the back Yard...... And it took me alot longer than I thought... :bang

Needed to put them up so the kid could play with her new Toy in the back yard...

post-168-1168823332.jpg

Sorry i missed all the fun....I had to install Light's in the back Yard...... And it took me alot longer than I thought... :bang

Needed to put them up so the kid could play with her new Toy in the back yard...

Hey now Family should always come first. No problem :D

Nice pics Mike!!

I like how everyone is wearing jackets and sweatshirts and Dwayne is wearing shorts!! :thumbs:lol

At least he left the sandals at home and by golly, he does own a pair of socks!! :rolf:rolf

Just kidding BUDDY!?

Ken

Legs didn't feel the cold, but the shoulders, arms, and hands did!!!

You can tell it was the end of the week, the socks were inside out, so they looked clean for one more day!!!

Thanks for posting the pictures... :thumbs