9/24/22 Prescott All Corvette Car Show

HarleyPat

IMPORTANT UPDATE!  PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:5a6e99c6-78ba-35bb-ae18-c4852a78c98a

It's that time again to start planning for the 2022 Prescott All Corvette Car Show, Sept.24, 2022.  :banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannarainbow:

SHOW ENTRY MEETPOINT:

If you plan to attend and would like to enter/park in the show as a group on Saturday morning, meet up in time to depart as a group at 8:15. 

Parking lot of Mile High Middle School. 

West Carleton Avenue ends in this parking lot, which is located 1/2 block west of the intersection of West Carleton Avenue and South Montezuma Street.

Hope this linky works for everyone. . .

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.5398868,-112.4700054,537m/data=!3m1!1e3

IF YOU’RE DRIVING TO PRESCOTT FRIDAY (September 23rd)

MEET POINT for anyone wanting to run the twisties up to Prescott on Friday morning:

Wickenburg, Mobile station, Northwest corner of highway 93 and Vulture Mine Road. 

37770 Vulture Mine Rd, Wickenburg, AZ 85390 

11:00 am departure.

Any questions contact @Chameleon

IF YOU’RE DRIVING TO PRESCOTT SATURDAY (September 24th)

MEET POINT for anyone wanting to drive up I-17/Hwy 69 to Prescott on Saturday morning:

McDonalds @ Carefree/I-17

3140 W Carefree Hwy

Phoenix, AZ 85086

6:15 AM departure

Plz notify @chris & debby if you are joining them

For those planning on going up the back way on Saturday (Sept 24), we will meet at the Shell station at 530 E. Wickenburg Way, Wickenburg, AZ 85390….we will meet at 6am with a 6:15 departure time.

Please let me know if you are planning to go up with this group. @HarleyPat

Who is IN?

HarleyPat

SixAddict

Chameleon

Footsam

Dave64

anigma

Chris & Debby

SaveDate-1.pdf reg-open-1.pdf

• Like 1

Received the email also Pat. Glad to see you started this.:ACE:   

Already got our rooms and restaurant reserved.:thumbs

9 hours ago, SixAddict said:

Received the email also Pat. Glad to see you started this.:ACE:   

Already got our rooms and restaurant reserved.:thumbs

:withstupid  got my reservations, I'll be there! :partydance:

• Upvote 1

I'll be there and will go up and come back on the Saturday. Happy to lead a group from Carefree and I-17 as usual.

Don't know about hotels, but here are some pictures from last year: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5wQ5Bz5aNewDmYHZ7 

The routine is simple: park as directed and enjoy the day. There will be more than one ACE group traveling up at different times, we'll meet in the morning at Mile High Middle School and go in together so that we're parked together. That's the basics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nitrobrother said:

Ain't never been there, they tell me it's nice...

What's the routine?  Which hotels are noice?

The last couple years we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, one block from the courthouse (around which the vettes will,park for show). It’s within easy walking distance to the show, whiskey row and restaurants in town.

We are reserved at Springhill Suites, also within walking distance of the Courthouse. I'll bring Cap'n Morgan, Im sure we can find someone to drink it!

I go up through Wickenburg/Yarnell on Friday morning.  Usually have a couple of cars join for the ride up. . .

Springhill and Hilton are probably the two nicest hotels close to downtown.

If you like historic, the Hassayampa Inn, St. Michael's Hotel and the Hotel Vendome are right downtown with "old Prescott" ambience.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I registered the '64 today. I'll be going up on Saturday.

• Like 1

:bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:

REGISTRATION IS OPEN. 

See update in first post with the Newsletter from the hosting club Prescott Vette Sette

For those who have never attended:  some of us cruise up on Friday, some on Saturday.  Some of us stay overnight, some go up just for the day.

As the date gets closer, more details on meet points and departure times will be posted in this thread.  I always go up on Friday morning, the "fun" way through Yarnell on 89A.

YOUR VETTE DOES NOT NEED TO BE A "SHOW" CAR TO PARTICIPATE.  I always participate, because it gives my Vette a safe place to park all day while I wander around to enjoy the show, instead of leaving it unattended all day on a side street.  The registration fee goes to charity, so it's for a good cause.

We meet in Prescott the morning of the show so we can enter and park together. 

Hope to see more ACEholes there this year!  :ACE:

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, aenigma said:

Our reservations are made! 

Great news! Are you guys bringing one or two cars? 😎

27 minutes ago, HarleyPat said:

Great news! Are you guys bringing one or two cars? 😎

One. Lonnie isn’t a car show or car club guy 😂😂😂

I made reservations at hotel vendome. It’s about half of what the other hotels are and they just yesterday opened their reservations to go that far into the future, so there’s room. 
I’ve stayed there before. Yes it’s old but saving $376 for 2 days was awesome. It’s quaint and right downtown. 

Thanks for the heads-up on the Vendome. Made a reservation for Kathy and I.  Looking forward to our time in Prescott and the car show. Hope the Friday and Saturday night parking is safe at the hotel's parking lot. Should be fun!

7 hours ago, Jim said:

Thanks for the heads-up on the Vendome. Made a reservation for Kathy and I.  Looking forward to our time in Prescott and the car show. Hope the Friday and Saturday night parking is safe at the hotel's parking lot. Should be fun!

awesome! 

joe@cpr.com

Hopefully someone gets back to me about having a booth again, last year it took 5 emails to get any kind of response. I just want to give them money :lol

15 minutes ago, joe@cpr.com said:

Hopefully someone gets back to me about having a booth again, last year it took 5 emails to get any kind of response. I just want to give them money :lol

Did you try contacting this guy?

John Garley

612-275-6070

jcgarley@gmail.com

He is supposedly the contact for "more info" about the show.

• 1 month later...
chris & debby

Debby and I are in. We registered and made hotel reservations yesterday. We are going up Saturday morning early and will do a meet at Carefree hwy and I17 to take over for German. We would like to meet up at the middle school and go in together as we have done in the past. Let me know your details as soon as you get it figured out

• Like 1