9/24/22 Prescott All Corvette Car Show

HarleyPat

19 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

Is there a group participation award?

:ack:     OMG. . . the shit that will never die. . .    :smilelol 

• Haha 1

chris & debby

Meet Point for the Prescott Show for anyone going up on Saturday morning that wants to join us. This is in honor of German Salazar who always lead this group. Meet for a 6:15 AM departure at McDonalds, Carefree Hwy, and I 17, we will do the easy way, north on 17 and west on 69 to the meet at Mile High Middle School and hook up with the rest of the group to enter the show at 8:15 AM. Give me a shout out so we don't leave anybody at McDonalds. See you there

Chris & Debby

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chris & debby said:

Meet Point for the Prescott Show for anyone going up on Saturday morning that wants to join us. This is in honor of German Salazar who always lead this group. Meet for a 6:15 AM departure at McDonalds, Carefree Hwy, and I 17, we will do the easy way, north on 17 and west on 69 to the meet at Mile High Middle School and hook up with the rest of the group to enter the show at 8:15 AM. Give me a shout out so we don't leave anybody at McDonalds. See you there

Chris & Debby

First post updated. . .

As usual, I will be leading a group up Saturday morning the back way.  We will meet in Wickenberg, details to follow.😎

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

:bump:    :bump:    :bump:

ANYONE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THIS SHOW, GET YOUR REGISTRATION SENT IN, BECAUSE IT DOES FILL UP!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 2:03 PM, chris & debby said:

Chris & Debby

We will see you at the McDonalds.

1 hour ago, ChainHeartMachine said:

My registration was confirmed today! Now to find hotels.

YEA!  Check out the hotel Donna and I are staying at. It’s posted on this thread. It’s a good rate if they have room. 

I am not entering and showing the Vette this year.

Hope to drive up on Saturday for a few hours.

Here's to good weather and a fun time for all...:cheers

• Like 1

ChainHeartMachine
10 hours ago, aenigma said:

😂

what hotel did you get? 

I ended up just going with the Hilton! Since this is my first time ever at this, may as well make it easy! Only the beginning of my fun-filled 5 days lol.

On 9/10/2022 at 5:25 PM, Vette R & D said:

HarleyPat  Looks like Debbie and I will be joining you in Wickenburg.    Ben getting it ready, worked some under the hood

IMG_3381.JPG

IMG_3831.JPG

Cool! Seeyou in Wickenburg! 😁

Our plans to participate in the Prescott show have changed. Foot problem causing us to not attend. Disappointed, but there's always next year. Hope you all have a fun time in Prescott.

11 hours ago, Jim said:

Our plans to participate in the Prescott show have changed. Foot problem causing us to not attend. Disappointed, but there's always next year. Hope you all have a fun time in Prescott.

Sorry to hear you are going to miss this year. :(  Take care!

1 hour ago, HarleyPat said:

Looks like the 303 Northbound will be closed 9/24-25 🤬. Plan accordingly!

I always get the ADOT Freeway Closure updates, I will post that up here as soon as I receive it!

1 hour ago, Footsam said:

I will be driving up in my Subaru Outback, can it get any worse? See everyone in Prescott Saturday morning as my wait continues!

:thumbs    :lol   I am sure it will be worth the wait!  :driving:

3 hours ago, Footsam said:

I will be driving up in my Subaru Outback, can it get any worse? See everyone in Prescott Saturday morning as my wait continues!

stay home. 

JK 😂

see you this weekend! 

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

stay home. 

JK 😂

see you this weekend! 

I'm coming to get the now $60 tee shirt and raffle tickets I paid for, :o. Looking forward to seeing everyone, even mean Mo!