ACR invites ACE to come road racing

MrEracer

Arizona Corvette Racers (ACR) would like to invite all interested ACE members to join us at PIR on February 3-4 for some road racing fun. This is a NASA/CRA road racing event. Check their web site for details. We have a huge Corvette contingent and we pit together in the West Paddock. We will have a byof BBQ around noon on Saturday. ACR has negotiated a great fee incentive discount for our members. $120 for one day and $200 for two days of racing. Spectators are free. If you do not plan to race, bring your Corvette anyway and park it in the Paddock with us and share our great comaraderie...

Arizona Corvette Racers is an independant group of racing enthusiasts. We just want to road race. We have scheduled our own 10 event time trial series where we participate with a sanctioning body (NASA) and score our members separately, based on class and lap times from the NASA event. Check us out at <redracervette.com>. Contact me for more information at <mreracer@tabletoptelephone.com> or through this forum.

Hope to see you there.

Shirl Dickey, President

Arizona Corvette Racers

I did that before, it is a great day of racing and by the end of the day you are dragging ass. I would recommend it!! I got to spin out and see other cars coming at me. Was very exciting and learned a lot about my car.

If you can make it, do it!!!

I got to spin out and see other cars coming at me. Was very exciting and learned a lot about my car.

I did that too.... oh wait that was a different kind of track :lol:lol (thought I'd beat you guys to it)

I got to spin out and see other cars coming at me. Was very exciting and learned a lot about my car.

I did that too.... oh wait that was a different kind of track :lol:lol (thought I'd beat you guys to it)

Thanks for saying that Eddie. :devil You saved me the trouble.