East sider car show...

Buccaneer

There is a car show on the east side, Signalbutte/Main, SW corner on Fridays around 3pm it starts. I plan on going over there today to check it out. Just letting any east sider know. That is all...

On 2/25/2022 at 11:17 AM, Buccaneer said:

There is a car show on the east side, Signalbutte/Main, SW corner on Fridays around 3pm it starts. I plan on going over there today to check it out. Just letting any east sider know. That is all...

. . . that is all? :confused 

Did you go?  If so, how was it?  Would you attend again?  If so. . . maybe you could create a recurring calendar event with details in case other ACEholes want to attend in the future? :P     :ACE:

12 hours ago, Chameleon said:

. . . that is all? :confused 

Did you go?  If so, how was it?  Would you attend again?  If so. . . maybe you could create a recurring calendar event with details in case other ACEholes want to attend in the future? :P     :ACE:

Yes and no. Yes, I did start out going there Saturday afternoon, but didn't make it. I hit something in the road and blew out my right rear DR and had to call for a tow. There is a 2.5" slit in my side wall. Also, it damaged the front air dam area above the front spoiler and also cracked the fiberglass behind the rear right rear tire. I have no clue what that was and didn't see a thing in the rear-view mirror. So no, I never made it to the car show. UGH! More shit to fix.

But, my C3 friend coming back from another engagement stopped by on the way home and said there was easily 200+ cars there. He also said there was some really nice cars and hot rods there. Hopefully, I will have my car back on the road this week with any luck and head back over to the car show for an eye's on report. :P My friend said he should be able to take his 73 C3 over as well.

I did txt Mo and asked about their trailer being available for a quick tow, but they were in Las Vegas. Oh well and sent the tow bill to Mo for the insurance claim... WIN! Thank you Mo. :thumbs

Here is the tire...complete with pointing finger. :smilelol

20220225_164400.jpg

Yeah and here is the front end damage. Damnit! You would think that I hit a huge boulder, but saw nothing. Time to get the airbrush out and fix everything.

20220227_112822.jpg

I drove over a large piece of angle iron yesterday. 

Luckily it was laying the same direction I was traveling.

I am tired of people not tying down their loads.:deadhorse

• 2 weeks later...

OK, going to try this show again tomorrow at noon in Mesa. My friend with the 73 BBC is going as well. If anyone going, look for the C3s. :):thumbs

Great idea.  I'll be over by Brown/202 helping friend service an RV.  Hoping not to smell of diesel fuel.  See you!other thing

Sorry, Tom, something else has come up.

I'm going to see if I can stop by this afternoon. Won't have the car but I'll do some walking around. Hope to see some of you there.

Got to say HI to Buc and a few others we haven't seen in a while. Hope you get that starting issue figured out soon. Good seeing you.

15 hours ago, mrhusker said:

Got to say HI to Buc and a few others we haven't seen in a while. Hope you get that starting issue figured out soon. Good seeing you.

Thanks Mark, I was SOOO pissed. I just got the starter back that had a bad ignition post replaced and it worked just great...Now. I'm back to square one. UGH! :ack It drove just fine on the way home.

You sure do have a weird situation there. Hope it's fixed soon so you don't have to worry anymore.