Chrome wheels

ROCKET

Just for reference, C6 Gumbys will clear the C7 base Stingray calipers with a .09 thick spacer. No other C6  8.5x18 and 10x19 wheels will work without adapters.

c7 wheels 007.JPG

Thank you for the info. Would prefer not to use spacers. Looking for chrome wheels that are OEM wheels for the C7. The younger guys like the blacked out or colored wheels…. I’m old school where chrome rules. Would love it if Foose, American Racing or Cragsr made chrome wheels in the classic style to fit the C7…….. ( I know…. Unicorns )

West Coast Corvette has a wheel exchange program, buy their chrome ones then send them your wheels. $1100 or so.....

19 hours ago, old yeller said:

West Coast Corvette has a wheel exchange program, buy their chrome ones then send them your wheels. $1100 or so.....

11 hundred is a little high…. Loooking for someone who

may want to give them away………

1100/$  wheels with trade-in is a little too steep for me.   ……   I’m hoping to depend on someone's charity. 

On 2/24/2022 at 9:15 AM, ROCKET said:

1100/$  wheels is a little steep for me is too steep for me.   ……   I’m hoping to dep  red no om some homes charity. 

. . . dude, step away from the alcohol when you're gonna type on here. . . :smilelol

and. . . fixed it for ya! :P