Warning: Sunnie's Sinus Condition **CONTAGIOUS**

TEXAZC6

Went the same route as Tim recently. The good DR.'s at AZPS took really good care of the patient and everything came out great!

100_0069.jpg

Then, figured while she was already sedated, we get a little rear end improvement going as well.

100_0072.jpg

Got her on the Dyno yesterday and despite a possible vacuum leak above 5500 rpm she still came out at 352/359 at the wheels.

Video of the Dyno run (if I posted it right, if not http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/ablo...¤t=100_0078.flv )

th_100_0078.jpg

**Edit** if anyone know how to allow me to share the video from photobucket, please advise.

Very good Phil!!! :thumbs Now I have to ask you, well how do you like it??? :burnout Looks good and #'s to boot. Now that new rear...we may have to talk about that, is that one that Mike may have talked you into??? If so good for you! What Eliazabeth on a long road trip??? :lol

Now see what you satrted MARK!!! :lol

Very good Phil!!! :thumbs Now I have to ask you, well how do you like it??? :burnout Looks good and #'s to boot. Now that new rear...we may have to talk about that, is that one that Mike may have talked you into??? If so good for you! What Eliazabeth on a long road trip??? :lol

That is the exhaust that my budget talked me into. Cat delete pipe, x-pipe, and a couple of Flowmasters was about 1/2 the cost of any of the "systems"

Guest AZ Power & Sound

That is the exhaust that my budget talked me into. Cat delete pipe, x-pipe, and a couple of Flowmasters was about 1/2 the cost of any of the "systems"

Couple of Magnaflows :) Flowmasters arent allowed in my shop! :lol