Ahwatukee car show.

SixAddict

https://www.facebook.com/events/1939469836259888  

Some of you remember this show from last year (February) as we where at/in the show. It’s for a good cause and was actually a fairly large show with around 300 vehicles registered. 

This was also the show Mark(GrapeApe) picked up a trophy at. Hope you are still here for this Mark. 

Also hope to see more ACEHOLES here this year.

FOR THOSE ACEHOLES WITHOUT FACEBOOK:

Date/Time: Saturday, 2/26/2022 9am - 1pm

16461 South 48th St.

Phoenix

• 3 weeks later...

Car is at the body shop again trying my 3rd option for the rear spoiler. If it's done and presentable I'll see if I can get it there. Really a cool show and I'll be there with or without Grape. They had a great ice cream truck there last year too.

Will miss seeing the Grape there Mark. Safe travels.

I think my son and I are going as spectators this time.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2022 at 11:43 AM, mrhusker said:

Car is at the body shop again trying my 3rd option for the rear spoiler. If it's done and presentable I'll see if I can get it there. Really a cool show and I'll be there with or without Grape. They had a great ice cream truck there last year too.

Oh Mark darn it. I was wondering how that was going. What’s going on now? Did they get you a new spoiler? 

• Like 1

Well, this is actually all on me and not a bad thing. I found a complete bumper cover that has the spoiler molded into it already. I've been looking for this particular cover for a very long time and found one on the big forum in January. Needs work but it should really look good when done. It's the one Specter Werks made a few years ago but it's no longer available. It's also all fiberglass. I was going to post about it when I can get the car back again. When this is all over I'll be in touch about it all. I haven't wanted to say anything about anything just yet.