Brake bleed sequence…92 c4

David tonsing

David tonsing

So I’m detailing wheel wells (new Bilsteins front) and I thought I’d refresh brake fluid as I go. Spec is to bleed rr, lr, rf then lf in that order. Of course I started in the lf! Do I dare simply bleeding lines out of order??? 
thanks…new guy Dave

If you bleed the LR first then the RR you will run the risk of air getting back in the LR line. 
You could get lucky but I’ve never tried it. 

36 minutes ago, David tonsing said:

So I’m detailing wheel wells (new Bilsteins front) and I thought I’d refresh brake fluid as I go. Spec is to bleed rr, lr, rf then lf in that order. Of course I started in the lf! Do I dare simply bleeding lines out of order??? 
thanks…new guy Dave

So, I'm I missing something here? If that is the GM spec for a C4 and you started in the wrong place first. Why would you do that? OR Did you find the spec after you started and you are asking if that is OK? :unsure

Brake fluid is cheap, just start over in the proper sequence and be thorough. 

Think of it this way:  you start with the furthest wheel from the master cylinder (passenger rear), then the next furthest (driver rear), then the next furthest after that (passenger front), then the closest (driver front)

If you have electronic brake control module with ABS you may have to go through a sequence to properly purge that piece.  Not sure about that on the C4