Free long tube headers and connection pipes installed.

Header Dave

Hello I am the Manager of the Sales and customer service dept of Pacesetter Exhaust Products in Phoenix AZ. We need to borrow a C-5 or C-6 Corvette for research and development purposes next week. I need the car for about 4-5 days and the car will be locked up overnight in our secure facility. There will be no one driving the car.

You will get a free set of Long tube headers and connection pipes installed for lending us your car. I can be reached at Pacesetter on Monday at 602-266 1964 Ext 306  8 AM-3:30PM ask for Dave. Thank you.

The forum isn’t as busy as it used to be. Be patient, I’m sure someone will jump on this. 

On 1/9/2022 at 4:15 PM, Header Dave said:

Hello I am the Manager of the Sales and customer service dept of Pacesetter Exhaust Products in Phoenix AZ. We need to borrow a C-5 or C-6 Corvette for research and development purposes next week. I need the car for about 4-5 days and the car will be locked up overnight in our secure facility. There will be no one driving the car.

You will get a free set of Long tube headers and connection pipes installed for lending us your car. I can be reached at Pacesetter on Monday at 602-266 1964 Ext 306  8 AM-3:30PM ask for Dave. Thank you.

I would be interested, I have 2006 M6 

From Corvette Forum/Regional/Southwest
Coincidence?
FREE Set of C5 & C6 Z06/ Grandsport Headers. We need 1 of each to test fit our headers

2705 Lafayette Street
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

• 2 weeks later...

I would offer up my C5 also but it will be tied up next week. Question though, the car would most likely need to be tuned after the header installation, correct?

5 hours ago, mrhusker said:

I would offer up my C5 also but it will be tied up next week. Question though, the car would most likely need to be tuned after the header installation, correct?

Hey Mark, saw you asked this on the big forum also. Yes you will need a tune. Gotta tune out the 02 sensors so you don’t get a check engine light and the grape will run like crap also without a tune.

You can drive it but it will run lean/rich I can’t remember which condition this causes.

Thanks, I figured as much. I have a tune but with the shorty headers. Anyone know who got the free headers? Hopefully someone from ACE.