ACE T-shirts, tanks, sweat shirts, hoodies, etc.

Chameleon

The vendor for ACE Logo T-shirts and other ACE branded clothing is:

Decal Monkey

1130 N. Gilbert Road, #2

Gilbert, AZ 85234

(480) 926-1772 

Standard T-shirts are $22.00 with large back logo and small front logo

Shirts are Gildan DryBlend 50/50 cotton polyester

If you want something other than the “standard T-shirt” (for example, women’s V-neck, a tank top or a hoodie), this vendor offers shirts in a wide variety of styles and colors to which they can apply the ACE logo (prices vary depending upon what you want).

They can also apply the ACE logo to clothing you already have.

Small front pocket size = $7.00

Large back size = $12.00

You have your choice of two official ACE logos:

image.png.ea8be1b09b3407808ba7d7c9c9d85589.png                                 image.png.29a8921c34e004516aa3ea468ef5f1ac.png

TO ORDER:  

Contact the vendor directly either in person over the phone.  

Pay the vendor directly.  Decal Monkey accepts credit cards.

Please note: ACE does not receive any compensation for anything you purchase.

• Like 2

They are awesome to deal with over there. I have my T-shirts done there as well. Ask for Heather.  If you want to buy your own shirts and take them over to them to print, the best place local to buy good quality shirts is over at K-momo Sports, 1280 S Country Club Dr UNIT 1014, Mesa in the shopping plaza. Good selection of all sizes including talls. Heather at Decal Monkey turned me on to them. :thumbs There is also one over at San Tan, but haven't been in that store.

4 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

They are awesome to deal with over there. I have my T-shirts done there as well. Ask for Heather.  If you want to buy your own shirts and take them over to them to print, the best place local to buy good quality shirts is over at K-momo Sports, 1280 S Country Club Dr UNIT 1014, Mesa in the shopping plaza. Good selection of all sizes including talls. Heather at Decal Monkey turned me on to them. :thumbs There is also one over at San Tan, but haven't been in that store.

:withstupid  Heather is who I worked with to set up them having our logos.