C5 Z06 parts

Guest Sarusanj

Guest Sarusanj

Sale time. Right now I have:

Hypertech Power Programmer III for 2002 Z06 with cables, box, etc. -$150 obo

C5R style delrin shift knob. -$25

I'm getting rid of my car, so I will have some more stuff coming up for sale when I pull them off the car. i.e. Pfadt coilovers, ROH 19" wheels, B&B Exhaust. Best way to get a hold of me is email since I have mail through my phone and can get right back to you. If anyone needs pictures of the stuff listed I can take some, though you all should know what this stuff looks like. :howdy First come first serve, prefer cash but can take Paypal if you want to add 3%. I'm in Chandler and work in Scottsdale, so if you're near me I can meet you. Thanks all.

Guest Sarusanj

They are the GM service manuals. The red ones with Genuine GM Technical blah blah blah in the bottom right corner. I can bring them to you Monday.

They are the Exotic Vette blackouts.

No headers, heads, intake, or TB.

Guest Sarusanj

DSC00228.jpg

Only one I have at the moment. The only one's you can't see are the front turn signals. You get the gist.

Exhaust is about 3 months old, or about 1500 miles on it, though it's metal pipes....not like it gets wear and tear. :) As you can see it's the dual tip one. $325 obo.

edit: Those are the wheels I will be selling. About 1000 miles on those, all aligned-even-wear-no-burnout tread. I got the tires for my stocks today, so the other wheels can go any time. 19x10 all around, at 52mm offset iirc. 285/30/19 front & 285/35/19 rear Toyo T1R's. They are ROH Drift R wheels custom powdercoated black. They have a 3" lip front and rear. $1500 obo.

If anyone wants that shorty ant, it's for sale too I guess. hehe

Guest Sarusanj

No, I changed from a 4 mile round trip commute to 50 miles. And lately I've been getting into dirt bikes and sand rails, neither of which I can fit in the trunk, and this car would have a tough time towing a big trailer. :D So basically I need/want a truck. Also, the car is exactly as it is in the picture, I haven't done anything to it yet. So if anyone is interested in buying it as a whole, along with the extra parts that I've listed, and plenty I haven't...Let me know. I'd rather the car go to someone who will appreciate it than trade it in to some dealer.

Do you still have the Z06 rear chromies??

I'm in Gilbert and I'll take them if still available!!

I have a set of DR's waiting for them.

Ken