149 Corvettes@Barrett-Jackson '07

MOTV8

Okay dreamers, there are currently 149 Corvettes of all models and colors going up for auction at this year's B-J. Here's the linky to the entire Corvette list with photos: Linkski. Browse until depressed thoroughly. :huh I got sick of looking at 'vettes that I would give one or more of our children for, so I made it worse and looked through the other cars as well. :U My new personal favorite is lot #1290, the Goodguys' Street Machine of the Year 'Cuda. I'm still cleaning the drool outta my keyboard.

Okay dreamers, there are currently 149 Corvettes of all models and colors going up for auction at this year's B-J. Here's the linky to the entire Corvette list with photos: Linkski. Browse until depressed thoroughly. :huh I got sick of looking at 'vettes that I would give one or more of our children for, so I made it worse and looked through the other cars as well. :U My new personal favorite is lot #1290, the Goodguys' Street Machine of the Year 'Cuda. I'm still cleaning the drool outta my keyboard.

Lots of good cars

There's a couple of 58/59/60's I wouldn't mind owning....

There's one 82 collector edition near the bottom. my engine bay looked better than it does... I wonder what it will go for???

There's a couple of 58/59/60's I wouldn't mind owning....

There's one 82 collector edition near the bottom. my engine bay looked better than it does... I wonder what it will go for???

hopefully it will be less than you got for your trade-in that way you won't get depressed :leaving

hopefully it will be less than you got for your trade-in that way you won't get depressed :leaving

I'm completely happy with the deal I got. The new ride was worth it!!! :D

Well this red '97 Lingenfelter coupe just got swiped for $41,000. :bangLinkski

:2cents I think it could be collectible, later on. Serial #1? Come on. 383 with 485 hp? Icing on the cake. :devil Course there is that pesky 10% vig on top for B-J. So....call it $45K, out the door.

Would've brought more if it was BLACK! :lol

I forgot that CF member "Last" was going to be there, auctioning off his namesake....he had a nice looking display.

The prices can be sane if you get to bid early in the day, before the money people wake up. Saw a very nice restored 383 Road Runner (and a Rolls!) go for less than $30K yesterday . Felt sorry for the sellers though...

M~

I forgot that CF member "Last" was going to be there, auctioning off his namesake....he had a nice looking display.

The prices can be sane if you get to bid early in the day, before the money people wake up. Saw a very nice restored 383 Road Runner (and a Rolls!) go for less than $30K yesterday . Felt sorry for the sellers though...M~

My wife actually wrote a deal contingent upon one of these guys selling his car at B-J, he thought he would get near 60K, and only got 29K! Needless to say, that put the ki-bosh on our deal, cancelled within the recision period. And BOTH the buyer and seller have to cough up commissions to B-J for 10% and 8% respectively. You could sure lose your shirt over there.

Hey, Andrew, last night that flame-job C5 that I posted earlier sold at $51K. :bang I can't imagine the seller had less than that in that car. And you see those "resto-rods" bring decent money, but it's always like half of what they say they put into the resto. :eek

That probably paid for the paint job....

I'll post pix of the cars later this weekend....

Andrew