New Years Day Tortilla Flats Run

JohnU

Well, I am now unfortunately OUT.  I got my car back from repair on Tuesday, and it just broke again (new issue).  I can't drive it anywhere until repairs happen tomorrow.

ROCKET is also out, he doesn't want to go without me. . . :wub

I am bummed. :( Have fun everyone!

On 12/28/2021 at 9:07 PM, Chameleon said:

Any WESTSIDERS that want to cruise east as a group, Dave64, ROCKET and I are meeting at Rudy's BBQ, SW corner of I-10 and Litchfield Road, 8:00 am departure.

See you there or see you at the Fry's in AJ! :ACE:

Donna, Gwen and I will catch up.with you all at Rudy's as well. If plans change please shoot me a text. 480-273-5247.

Thanks,

Joe

2 hours ago, Joeandgwen said:

Donna, Gwen and I will catch up.with you all at Rudy's as well. If plans change please shoot me a text. 480-273-5247.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe, we'll be at Rudy's at 0800...rain or chilly weather.

Dave

I think I’m closer than most to AJ and it’s still raining here. I took my scooter out to the mailbox just now and came home soaking.  It looks like it’ll continue raining until 4am.  I love driving in a good rain and wet roads, but I’m already not keen on cliff driving on dry roads, definitely not wet roads and there won’t be enough sun to dry them out by the time we go. 
I’m going to pass on tomorrow. I’m sorry John, I know this is the one thing you do yearly and I always look forward to it. Looking forward to seeing you guys at another outing. 

• Like 1

31 Corvettes participated in the Tortilla Flats run today.  The food was very good and Katie (owner) had the patio all set for us with personal ready to feed us!   When I left at 11:30 another 3-4 car clubs and motorcycles were making there way out.  Great day in the sun!

The VW guys had some nice machines...... including a Hemi powered Baja Bug pictured.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7B28Pc1xVZnFMr5k7