New Years Day Tortilla Flats Run

JohnU

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

brrrrr

This is your "once-annual" chance to get your coat out of the closet. 

Enjoy shivering, before you know it, spring will come and we'll all be complaining about the next 100* day. . . :lol

Any WESTSIDERS that want to cruise east as a group, Dave64, ROCKET and I are meeting at Rudy's BBQ, SW corner of I-10 and Litchfield Road, 8:00 am departure.

See you there or see you at the Fry's in AJ! :ACE:

27 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

This is your "once-annual" chance to get your coat out of the closet. 

Enjoy shivering, before you know it, spring will come and we'll all be complaining about the next 100* day. . . :lol

oh totally. As soon as I read that post, I knew exactly which coat I am bringing. And mittens, and long johns 😂😂

I think it’s going to be a blast. 

13 minutes ago, aenigma said:

oh totally. As soon as I read that post, I knew exactly which coat I am bringing. And mittens, and long johns 😂😂

I'm bringing ear muffs...:lol

I think the colder temps will be OK, kind of. Don't enjoy eating cold breakfast outside. However, if it's raining or going to rain while there, I'm out. I have the DRs on the rear and they don't work very good in the rain in curves.

16 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Any WESTSIDERS that want to cruise east as a group, Dave64, ROCKET and I are meeting at Rudy's BBQ, SW corner of I-10 and Litchfield Road, 8:00 am departure.

See you there or see you at the Fry's in AJ! :ACE:

I'll try to be meet up with you there but don't wait on my if I'm not there by 8am

I am out. Have had a sick dog and $500 with a vet bill so far. Was going to put him in daycare, but don’t want him around other dogs. See you guys next year.

4 hours ago, old yeller said:

I am at 50/50 watching the weather......

As much as I hate to say it...I'm with Joe at this point. The weather isn't looking good for this event. I may have to bail all. :pirate:

15 hours ago, 1jester said:

I am out. Have had a sick dog and $500 with a vet bill so far. Was going to put him in daycare, but don’t want him around other dogs. See you guys next year.

$500? you’re off easy. I don’t know how many of my paychecks I have signed over to the vet throughout the years. Id cringe during checkups because there was always “something expensive” to address. It’s like the vet saw me coming 😂

11 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

As much as I hate to say it...I'm with Joe at this point. The weather isn't looking good for this event. I may have to bail all. :pirate:

yours would be tricky to navigate on the roads if wet. 
I’m not a fan of “mountain” driving, if it’s raining I won’t be driving there either. Hopefully it’ll be bright and sunny and dry. We’ll know Saturday morning! 

I just looked at the weather and the high for tomorrow and what it will be for breakfast...I'm out!

On 12/28/2021 at 9:33 PM, aenigma said:

Don't forget your ear muffs too.

Cute Girl Reaction GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals