MONTHLY WESTSIDE Corvettes & Coffee

Dave64

One more thing...The weather does not look good for Saturday from 6-9am 50% rain, which means it's gonna rain. Anyway, I'm all set to go along with the C3 as of today. I will look at the weather Friday night and early Saturday morning before I make the decision to venture out. We shall see and C3s do melt, they are old. :smilelol

35 minutes ago, old yeller said:

I wish I could.  My wife just had surgery so I am her "legs" until September. 

Please give her my best for a speedy recovery!

22 minutes ago, Buccaneer said:

One more thing...The weather does not look good for Saturday from 6-9am 50% rain, which means it's gonna rain. Anyway, I'm all set to go along with the C3 as of today. I will look at the weather Friday night and early Saturday morning before I make the decision to venture out. We shall see and C3s do melt, they are old. :smilelol

I dunno. . . I lived in very rainy northern California with my 1968 roadster, and it never melted. . . :P  Of course, the car wasn't all that old then. . .

2 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

Lucky I'm retired huh...and don't have to work on Monday after the long drive to the west side. :smilelol Greg, isn't this show by your house?

Sure is, about 2.5 Mi.

"my 1968 roadster, and it never melted. . . :P  Of course, the car wasn't all that old then. . . "

Yeah! That was like...a million years ago when new. :rockon2:

• Haha 1

You know I'll be there in spirit :cool and drinking gin & tonic on the ship in Norway.

38 minutes ago, Dave64 said:

You know I'll be there in spirit :cool and drinking gin & tonic on the ship in Norway.

. . . nobody likes a braggart! :smilelol 

GOOD FOR YOUI  What a great way to escape the heat here!   When you return, pics or it didn't happen . . . :photo:

12 hours ago, Z-07 freak said:

Still too hot for my old girl.

Cmon...If my C3 can take the 55mile drive, surely your C4 can make. :smilelol

Also, thanks Lonnie :thumbs for the starter bump, I bought another starter today just to see if that works, we shall see. :party

27 minutes ago, ChainHeartMachine said:

I need more practice in getting up early...

So. . . I can help you there. . .  

On the 10th, before that breakfast at La Canasta downtown, I am gonna cruise out to Alpio's in Troon.  That would mean leaving the west side around 6:15-6:30am.

Let me know if you want to try getting up in time to roll out that early. :smilelol

• 2 weeks later...

What if temperatures would start to come down, so I could take the C3 out again without getting a heatstroke?! 

Hopefully in a few weeks 🤘

1 hour ago, Timmert said:

What if temperatures would start to come down, so I could take the C3 out again without getting a heatstroke?! 

Hopefully in a few weeks 🤘

Oh C'mon, you fly an F-16 for a living you can certainly stand a little heat in the AM.

1 hour ago, Extender32 said:

Oh C'mon, you fly an F-16 for a living you can certainly stand a little heat in the AM.

Fair enough. I guess I just don't want to, then? 

Also, you modern Vette peoples have it easy with your creature comforts and stuff :P

12 hours ago, Timmert said:

Also, you modern Vette peoples have it easy with your creature comforts and stuff :P

Hope to see you and your C3 in October!  :ACE:

19 hours ago, Timmert said:

My wife drives a C3 without working AC. If she can, so can you. You need to drive that vette and c'mon out; besides, the morning temps are starting to drop.

• Upvote 1