Adam's Polishes Cars & Coffee

German

Adam's Polishes has a monthly cars & coffee event on the third Saturday morning. It's well attended, tons of parking space, and they have a free drawing at which they give away some serious prizes. Oh, and coffee and donuts too!

8666 E Shea Blvd Suite 149, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 that's on Shea just West of the 101, in the Shopping Center with Culver's (North side of Shea).

I've been attending for a few months and definitely recommend it.

Pictures here (begin halfway down, the top ones are Penske) https://photos.app.goo.gl/iizLSf15YzvySf6HA 

• Like 1

Adam's cars & coffee this morning was a very good morning for us. Lucy and I won an air cannon and a random orbital polisher (with lots of supplies) in the door prize drawings!

As of next month, they are moving the date to the 4th Saturday. The next one will be Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend.

67EBB583-5664-4308-81A5-650909F49BCD.jpeg

7F2692A9-E9A9-4099-8957-45648EBD2FE3.jpeg

That's awesome. Congrats on the win. I'd love to have a small polisher in my stash too.

On 10/11/2021 at 11:24 AM, German said:

Adam's Polishes has a monthly cars & coffee event

8666 E Shea Blvd Suite 149, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 that's on Shea just West of the 101, in the Shopping Center with Culver's (North side of Shea).

I've been attending for a few months and definitely recommend it.

On 10/16/2021 at 1:51 PM, German said:

As of next month, they are moving the date to the 4th Saturday. The next one will be Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend.

Event added to the ACE Calendar.

German, congrats on the car goodies!!!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Special Christmas Cars & Coffee at Adam's this Sunday, December 26 from 7:00 to 10:00. Shea Blvd. just west of the 101 in the shopping center on the north side where Culver's is - go to the back of the center.

8666 E. Shea Blvd. Suite 149, Scottsdale 85260

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I believe this event will be on Saturday, February 26th. The event is scheduled to be each month on the 4th Saturday. Perhaps the automatic calendaring process is at work again?

• 2 weeks later...

Adam's Polishes C ars & Coffee tomorrow. Let's have a great Corvette turnout. There are also plenty of breakfast places in the area for something more than donuts afterwards. A couple of pictures from last month's seminar with Adam are below. https://photos.app.goo.gl/q1ksERKUpiKs3XUWA 

This month is the normal C&C, no seminar.

IMG_7187.JPG

IMG_7170.JPG

Sorry to hear you weren't able to make it. There was over $3200 worth of door prizes (air cannons, polishers, lots of liquids, towels and supplies, gift cards, etc.). Turnout was very good, in the range of 100 cars, the coffee was hot and the donuts fresh. This has quickly gone to the top two of my monthly list (along with Alpio's).

• 3 weeks later...

Will be the 26th. I just stopped by the store the other day to pick some stuff up, (not that I really needed anything more). 
Talked to Ryan and he’s said it will now be every fourth Saturday. There will be some more raffle gifts also…..:thumbs  

This weekend is Mecum in Glendale and Good guys car show at Westworld. Decisions decisions….

14 hours ago, SixAddict said:

This weekend is Mecum in Glendale and Good guys car show at Westworld. Decisions decisions….

I'm doing Mecum and maybe the new Martin Museum location on Friday.  Saturday morning Penske, Goodguys, Pavilions and maybe scoot over to Bell & 67th.

Sunday Phil's.

• Like 1