Pima Air & Space Museum Cruise Sat13 Nov

Extender32

The WX has finally started to cool enough to where we can now enjoy an outside event. I am planning a cruise for those of you that enjoy a little history on military aircraft to the Pima Air & Space Museum in Tucson on Sat 13 Nov.  Meet up will be the Chevron Gas station at Wild Horse pass at 0800 with a 0815 departure to Tucson. Admission is $16.50 for adults & $13.75 for seniors. Lunch will be at the onsite cafe.

https://pimaair.org/plan-your-visit/general-admission/

The address is:

Pima Air & Space Museum
6000 E Valencia Rd, Tucson, AZ 85756.

Please post up if you are in.

IN:                                                                                           Maybe:
Extender 32 +1                                                                       Thatdudewood                                                   
Chameleon +1                                                                         Kahuna1 +1                                                  
                                                                                                      Tubadude
XxDoubledgexX +1  
John U +1
Jimmyt +1
Aengima +1
Rocket
For those west siders whom would like to cruise to the Chevron together, we'll meet at Lowes on the corner of Dysart/McDowell at 0700 and depart @0715.

Travel update from ADOT

I-10 EB narrowed to two lanes near Avondale Blvd in the West Valley and I-10 WB narrowed to three lanes near 75th Ave for pavement repair work. I-10 EB on-ramps at Fairway Dr and Dysart Rd closed. I-10 WB onramp at 67th Ave closed. Detour: Please use caution and stay alert for construction crews and equipment in the work zone. 2 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday (Nov. 13)

It's a great museum to see. As a former AF avionics kind of guy...they even have a jet there that I physically worked on at UH...Tail#: 033 Brought back a lot of memories. BTW, that jet was a TFR Hog! Terrain Following Radar. You NEVER forget bad actors. LOL Have fun everyone.

9 hours ago, Kahuna1 said:

Donna reminded me of this, thank you

Ill try and make this one plus 1

Karl, it was nice seeing you, it has been far too long!  Hope you can make this cruise, it should be a great one! 

I'd love to go on this, but sadly it's a week after surgery on my no longer used clutch foot so I'll be immobile. Hope to see everyone soon.

1 hour ago, German said:

I'd love to go on this, but sadly it's a week after surgery on my no longer used clutch foot so I'll be immobile. Hope to see everyone soon.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

10 hours ago, German said:

9 hours ago, Extender32 said:

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

^^^^ what he said!  Hope you are up and about quickly! :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, old yeller said:

I am going to drop out.  My wife has birthday plans for us.

Have fun!America Burnout GIF by TeamLethal

Bummer but have fun and remember, No Drinking & Driving!

2 hours ago, Kahuna1 said:

Is there Going to be a Westside meetup place before meeting at the Chevron?

I haven't really thought about it; however, we can meet at Lowes on the Corner of Dysart/McDowell at 0700 for a 0715ish departure.

3 hours ago, Kahuna1 said:

Im in for meeting at Lowes, who else is in

See you there.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:35 AM, Kahuna1 said:

Im in for meeting at Lowes, who else is in

I am a maybe for Lowe's. . .will try to make it. 

If not, will be at the Chevron by Wild Horse. 

7 hours ago, Chameleon said:

I am a maybe for Lowe's. . .will try to make it. 

If not, will be at the Chevron by Wild Horse. 

OK