Russo & Steele Volunteer Opportunities

Chameleon

Hey there ACEholes! 

We were recently contacted by a representative of Russo & Steele Auctions.  They will be coming to Scottsdale in January and are seeking volunteers to serve various roles during that event.

Here is the information they sent to us:

We are looking for volunteers to help with Vehicle Operations during the auction. We ask car clubs for help because their members own classic cars, know how to care for them, handle them, drive them and are careful around them. The members will experience the auction from the inside, be able to drive cars they would not normally have a chance to drive; receive a hat, t-shirt and couple of passes for the event. 

There are three phases to Vehicle Operations, car check-in, the auction and car check out and we need help with all three phases.

If interested, go to the web site www.russoandsteele.com click on the "Scottsdale Auction Details" button, scroll to the bottom of the page to the “Become an Event Volunteer” and click on the “Sign Up Here”.

If you decide to volunteer, please post up here just to let the rest of us know you are "IN."  :ACE:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Imma gunna doit in the name of  :ACE:

Whoa....the google sign-up form doesn't work.  I left a voice-mail with the business office this morning.  I'll keep ya'al posted.

44 minutes ago, Dave64 said:

Imma gunna doit in the name of  :ACE:

Whoa....the google sign-up form doesn't work.  I left a voice-mail with the business office this morning.  I'll keep ya'al posted.

I signed up, the form worked just fine...????