Ahwatukee Corvette Mechanics??

FLIPC7

Don’t know about Ahwatukee, but up in Tempe is CPR (Cordes Performance Racing) Joe is the owner and they are great to do business with. Of course with a great reputation comes wait times, I’m told he is booked until 2022 at present.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your welcome. Depending on the work you need done there is also Classic Gold Auto, also in Tempe. Joe and Mike are the owners, I have had them do alignments for me and was satisfied with the results.

• Like 1

Classic Gold installed a starter and aligned mine before my trip if 5000 miles.  No problem and the alignment made a big difference with new tires.  CPR installed a S/C and long tube headers a few months ago.  Again no problems (only one warning 86 in a 65).  I would recommend either place although CPR seems to be more into modifying the cars.

15 hours ago, SixAddict said:

Your welcome. Depending on the work you need done there is also Classic Gold Auto, also in Tempe. Joe and Mike are the owners, I have had them do alignments for me and was satisfied with the results.

I don’t have anything at the moment that needs to be done. I’d like to establish rapport with and start rountine maintenance prior to needing anything significant.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...