Welcome to ACE AZRenegade

Chameleon

1 hour ago, P51tj said:

Nice lookin ride for sure.       ZULU51...???

ZULU51 = Z51 "Zulu" is radio communication speak for the letter Z, i.e. A = Alpha, B = Bravo, C = Charlie, etc.. 

4 minutes ago, AZRenegade said:

ZULU51 = Z51 "Zulu" is radio communication speak for the letter Z, i.e. A = Alpha, B = Bravo, C = Charlie, etc.. 

Thought so but, ya know, wanted to make sure. Thanks!

8 hours ago, P51tj said:

Thought so but, ya know, wanted to make sure. Thanks!

C'mon Timmeh, you should've known that one. Is the OK environment rotting your brain?

Welcome from Avondale.

13 hours ago, Extender32 said:

C'mon Timmeh, you should've known that one. Is the OK environment rotting your brain?

Welcome from Avondale.

Yea yea I know, I even own this t-shirt Full Phonetic Alphabet Shirt | Cute Plane Letters Tee Giftand after being in the Aviation Biz all my life, I do wonder what Okie life may be doing to me...yall!

On 8/17/2021 at 1:46 PM, Dave64 said:

Welcome to the gang. You'll enjoy hang'n with us

Lookin' forward to it. You folks ever do any runs up on the rim? Specifically, my wife and I enjoy riding up the canyon via Globe/Show Low and having lunch at the Wild Women Saloon. We return via 87. 

4 hours ago, P51tj said:

Yea yea I know, I even own this t-shirt Full Phonetic Alphabet Shirt | Cute Plane Letters Tee Giftand after being in the Aviation Biz all my life, I do wonder what Okie life may be doing to me...yall!

Maybe you need to take a refresher course followed by a comprehensive exam. If you fail, punishment would be 100 lashes with a wet noodle followed by the chugging of a 12 pk Yeungling

On 8/22/2021 at 7:16 AM, AZRenegade said:

Lookin' forward to it. You folks ever do any runs up on the rim? Specifically, my wife and I enjoy riding up the canyon via Globe/Show Low and having lunch at the Wild Women Saloon. We return via 87. 

This is a member-run group. What we do is determined by the members. If you have a favorite Cruise or lunch destination out of town that you enjoy going to, create an event, post it up and some of us will join you.  :thumbs  Help on how to create an event is pinned at the top of the ACE Events section. Check it out!