Tablet & Phone Posting Issues

Grape Ape

For some reason I can't post from my tablet or phone. Both are android if that makes a difference. My tablet just times out when I hit the submit button and my phone just says site can't be reached at this time. My bet is as soon as I send this post it will start working.... Anyone else having issues with this at all?

28 minutes ago, mrhusker said:

For some reason I can't post from my tablet or phone. Both are android if that makes a difference. My tablet just times out when I hit the submit button and my phone just says site can't be reached at this time. My bet is as soon as I send this post it will start working.... Anyone else having issues with this at all?

First, you trying clearing the cache/old data from the browser?  Which browser is it? Same browser on both tablet & phone?   Is it only new topics or replies in an existing topic that has issues?

We've seen reports of Safari being weird, but that wouldn't be on Android.

I use the chrome app for the internet stuff. I cleared the cache so let's see if that works. I always seem to forget that works at times.

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3....

Seems I have to clear the cache everytime I want to post something....crazy dang tablets!

Well, it's hit and miss is seems. Sometimes my post goes right thru and then the next time I have to clear the cache. Crazy table....

I'm going to take a wild swing and guess that your tablet doesn't have a lot of internal memory, modern graphics load up your internal storage pretty quickly.  Depending on what you have, you might be able to supplement memory with a micro sd storage card it might help your problem

It's a newer one, it has 64 gig with a 256 gig SD card. Not sure what all the parameters are on it other then that. I'm good with how it's responding really. I just wanted to complain....😉🤪

Well, that should be plenty.  I'm saying blame in on solar flares, global warming, and Russian spy software

Oh man, I never even gave the russians and Chinese spies any thought. I bet that's it....😉  🤫  🤔