Help with ACE email notifications

aenigma

This is a maddening issue. 

I have iPhone yahoo mail. All of the ACE email notifications go to spam for several years, so if I don’t remember to go to my spam, I don’t know I have an email. 

here’s what I’ve tried so far:

I’ve dragged them all out over and over into my inbox. Doesn’t change future emails, they go to spam. 

Ive gone straight to web yahoo email, none of the ACE emails even show up there, not even in spam. So I went back to iphone email, moved one from spam to my inbox, went back to web and there it was. There’s nowhere to make it unspam. 

I don’t know if it’s iPhone email setup causing this issue, or yahoo web mail. 

Does anyone know any way to fix this? 
I love my iPhone email setup and don’t want to switch that for web email. 

Your responses will go to my junk file so I’ll make myself remember to check there. 😂

I might have solved my issue. I just added the email notification to my iPhone contacts. Someone respond so I can see if it works. 😂😂

Does it go to a Junk folder, or a Spam folder in iPhone email, under your Yahoo account?

If the emails are not in your Yahoo web mail, it’s probably set as a POP account vs. IMAP. POP can be set to download the mails to iPhone, where your iPhone’s Junk mail settings are applied, then optionally  remove them from the server. IMAP will synchronize your mail folders and typically allow Yahoo’s spam setting control spam. 
I know Cox mail will tag an email as Spam even if it’s not, and there’s no way around it other than to override the spam setting and deliver EVERYTHING to my inbox. Maybe look for something like that in Yahoo and/or iPhone Mail app.

I haven't been getting email notifications for years. I have android and yahoo too. Never tried to figure it out. I just have to check back here now and then to see what everyone is talking about. Maybe I should look into it.....

10 hours ago, Extender32 said:

Time to switch to an android type phone.

🤢🤮

I think I kind of got it. I went back to yahoo webmail and kept messing around with it and finally it gave me the option of marking an ACE email not spam. It took forever and I’m not sure what I did to finally get the prompt to come up. I have gotten both of your notifications but didn’t get Greg’s. 
At least if I’m getting some now, that’s better than nothing. 

Weird. I use the yahoo email app on my android phone for the sole purpose of notifications from ACE.  No issues...

Don’t delete them from the spam or junk folder, move each message to the inbox and then delete from there,  

I believe yahoo-iPhone app still uses a version of fitzenfelter rules that needs to see them in the inbox to understand they aren’t spam/junk…

Also, in the yahoo app add the ACE email address to your address book so it see’s it as a trusted sender…

8 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

Don’t delete them from the spam or junk folder, move each message to the inbox and then delete from there,  

I believe yahoo-iPhone app still uses a version of fitzenfelter rules that needs to see them in the inbox to understand they aren’t spam/junk…

Also, in the yahoo app add the ACE email address to your address book so it see’s it as a trusted sender…

ive been moving them to inbox for awhile. It didn’t fix it at all. 
it’s definitely fixed today, I’ve gotten notifications and I love seeing them on my inbox! 
it was yahoo after all. As soon as I got it fixed there, it fell in line with iOS. 

18 minutes ago, aenigma said:

ive been moving them to inbox for awhile. It didn’t fix it at all. 
it’s definitely fixed today, I’ve gotten notifications and I love seeing them on my inbox! 
it was yahoo after all. As soon as I got it fixed there, it fell in line with iOS. 

I just think its been operator error all along.

• Haha 3