A crossfire is running WHAT?!

Buccaneer

Buccaneer

SUCCESS! Moving ever closer to getting full power. I have been fighting a cruise, slight light throttle hesitation and bucking. Almost like a DFCO issue, but it wasn't. Datalog showed that the TPS threshold vs TC lock-up was the guilty party. After a few more datalogs and adjustments, it finally seems to be like it should, nice and smooth going 50, 60 70mph cruise. What a PITA this issue was. I was chasing the wrong parameters because I was almost certain that the (DFCO) Decel Fuel Cut Off was causing the issue since it seemed like it was when I was letting off the gas.

Also have a knk count issue at low map, low rpm (around 2000-2400rpm and 40ish MAP) which I'm almost convinced that it is false knk...almost. Once I get that figured out, I will start pouring the coals to it and she how it responds. February is approaching and want to get it to the track soon. Unfortunately, I also have a whole house flooring project starting Monday morning that will be taking up a lot of time. Ugh!

One last thing...I renewed my registration and my plate. Used to say, EVILC3, now it will say 1EVILCF. :P:burnout

9 hours ago, Buccaneer said:

SUCCESS! Moving ever closer to getting full power. I have been fighting a cruise, slight light throttle hesitation and bucking. Almost like a DFCO issue, but it wasn't. Datalog showed that the TPS threshold vs TC lock-up was the guilty party. After a few more datalogs and adjustments, it finally seems to be like it should, nice and smooth going 50, 60 70mph cruise. What a PITA this issue was. I was chasing the wrong parameters because I was almost certain that the (DFCO) Decel Fuel Cut Off was causing the issue since it seemed like it was when I was letting off the gas.

Also have a knk count issue at low map, low rpm (around 2000-2400rpm and 40ish MAP) which I'm almost convinced that it is false knk...almost. Once I get that figured out, I will start pouring the coals to it and she how it responds. February is approaching and want to get it to the track soon. Unfortunately, I also have a whole house flooring project starting Monday morning that will be taking up a lot of time. Ugh!

One last thing...I renewed my registration and my plate. Used to say, EVILC3, now it will say 1EVILCF. :P:burnout

so are you cruising with us Saturday? 
and re the plate:,😂

Buccaneer

Yes, I plan on taking the car Saturday and meeting at the park & ride at 11am. New plate not here yet. :(

• 1 month later...
Buccaneer

So, it looks like I will be ready to go to the track for a test hit. March 25th is next TNT. :pirate::burnout