Thin Spokes, Emt's w/ Sensors are Sold Along with Other Stuff From My 03 For Sale...

bseitz

Wheels and tires are SOLD

Z06 air box lid $25. SOLD

OEM brake rotors (came off car at 4000 miles) $25. for all 4

OEM mufflers (03's, w/chrome tips) SOLD

OEM 273 diff. (came off car at 5000 miles) $100.

PM or E-mail me or call my cell at 602 290 1588 :howdy

Thanks, Bob

That tis a nice look car. I would have been in for the rims but not now that I got rid of her. :D

what-cha puttin' on her :toetap

Just got em delivered 2 hours ago. OEM Z16's from Fitchner Chevrolet in Montana. PS2's get mounted Monday. :party

100_2107.jpg

Nice floor also!!! :thumbs

But, everything is so neat in that garage, I doubt any work ever gets done in there! :smilelol Just kidding! :thumbs

Nice wheels, floor, and tidy garage. :thumbs

Nice floor also!!! :thumbs

But, everything is so neat in that garage, I doubt any work ever gets done in there! :smilelol Just kidding! :thumbs

Nice wheels, floor, and tidy garage. :thumbs

The most work that gets done in there is me moping the freekin floor! :lol

• 1 month later...
TP sensors are not interchangeable on 99 to 03's correct? Anyone know for sure?

you are correct - the 97-99 TPS are different from the 2003 - and if i'm not mistaken, there is another difference in another group of years (but i could be making this up entirely - except the fact about 99 not being compatible with 03)

you are correct - the 97-99 TPS are different from the 2003 - and if i'm not mistaken, there is another difference in another group of years (but i could be making this up entirely - except the fact about 99 not being compatible with 03)

They changed the sensors when the Z06 came out. Z06 don't have them so they had to come up with a system that didn't throw codes everytime.

That's what I thought, thanks Chris. :thumbs

Yes, if you have an older Corvette with wheel sensors, they will have to be swapped into the new wheels. Xtreme Motorsports or AZ. Power and Sound in Tempe can swap them out for you.

Yes, if you have an older Corvette with wheel sensors, they will have to be swapped into the new wheels. Xtreme Motorsports or AZ. Power and Sound in Tempe can swap them out for you.

Actually I had thought about maybe just buying your sensors. :lol

Mine are a bit on the old side and I have new wheels on the way and considered getting new ones. :yesnod

Oh well. Good luck on your sell. :thumbs

Who ever you have mount the tires can swap the sensors if you keep your old ones. Be careful that they keep them at the same corner when they go back on and you won't have to retrain them. Not difficult to retrain if they screw up.

Also be sure to watch that they mount the tires in the right direction. I had my first set of Michelins mounted and the kid tried to mount one of them the wrong way. Luckily I caught it.

I would love to buy your rims and tires (mine our a little rough)but Just saved up for the exhaust.... If you can't get rid of them pls let me know and maybe we could work something out......

Who ever you have mount the tires can swap the sensors if you keep your old ones. Be careful that they keep them at the same corner when they go back on and you won't have to retrain them. Not difficult to retrain if they screw up.

Also be sure to watch that they mount the tires in the right direction. I had my first set of Michelins mounted and the kid tried to mount one of them the wrong way. Luckily I caught it.

I was just thinking about it because mine are probably original equipment. :lol Never know when you buy private party.

• 3 weeks later...
Wheels and tires are SOLD

10,500 miles on tires and thin spokes (includes pressure sensors) $900. SOLD

Z06 air box lid $25. SOLD

OEM brake rotors (came off car at 4000 miles) $25. for all 4

OEM mufflers (03's, w/chrome tips) SOLD

OEM 273 diff. (came off car at 5000 miles) $100.

PM or E-mail me or call my cell at 602 290 1588 :howdy

Thanks, Bob